OldGrunt
Hellcat
They are all paste on tattoos from a crackerjack box!I really like how you can change tattoos at will. That ls a cool trick![]()
They are all paste on tattoos from a crackerjack box!I really like how you can change tattoos at will. That ls a cool trick![]()
question is...."were there even ANY Cracker Jacks in that box"....????They are all paste on tattoos from a crackerjack box!
I ate 'em all!question is...."were there even ANY Cracker Jacks in that box"....????
Did the admins say why? I know not very long ago someone else had those same targets in their range report. I asked where he got them, and I saved the GunZee website to my favorites, for future ordering purposes.Well shoot, my target thread got deleted.
Reason: Please keep it pg, and other users inappropriate commentsDid the admins say why? I know not very long ago someone else had those same targets in their range report. I asked where he got them, and I saved the GunZee website to my favorites, for future ordering purposes.
I went to bed early, and only saw a couple of comments. From what I saw, it looked ok to me. Maybe Old_Me woke up from his nap and the filth started flowing from him.I didn't see all the comments but them targets was not inappropriate
Now I'm feeling kind of left out. I never got my cheesecake calendar post deleted. Maybe I'm PG material.Anyway, i be goin chootin this morning and my gas block dimple tool is supposed to be here today. with the USPS ya never know. and if they make it i will be busy finishing guns. pics later....MAYBE. may be to inappropriate.![]()
Targets are nothing a young child wouldnt see his suburban mom wear .. they were all PGI didn't see all the comments but them targets was not inappropriate
Stay safe Hayes.Breakfast and coffee done. Will be finishing up battening down and shuttering for the storm this morning. By noon it will be almost too late due to conditions. Some weather geeks are predicting it will be a Cat 3 by the time it comes ashore tonight.
Now I'm feeling kind of left out. I never got my cheesecake calendar post deleted. Maybe I'm PG material.
I'll send my sous chef@HayesGreener, here's a picture just for you, as I know you like to grill out too. Enjoy.View attachment 120200