testtest

What do you keep in your get home bag

Dadavis93

Operator
so for a long time I've had a small bag in my truck as a get home bag with all the recent craziness going on its got me thinking what else could I add to make sure I can get home in a shft situation so I'm wanting ideas on possible items to add to my list.
So what is an ideal get home bag

so for a long time I've had a small bag in my truck as a get home bag with all the recent craziness going on its got me thinking what else could I add to make sure I can get home in a shft situation so I'm wanting ideas on possible items to add to my list.
So what is an ideal get home bag
Backpack
Boots
loaded mags
Flashlight/batteries
Windbreaker
Firearm is already on me
I anticipate I may have to walk home as a reality if you cannot use the car. Long, long walk.

The majority of everything I might need to get home is on my person at all times when I leave the house (handgun & magazines or backup gun, flashlight, knife, multitool, cell phone, Zippo, and cash), and I always wear shoes that I can comfortably wear while walking long distance. I generally keep water, jumper cables, tire repair/inflating materials, and a jacket in my car or truck in case of emergency. If I were to put together a bag, it wouldn't have much more in it other than water and a little dry food (jerky, granola/protein bars). I spend most of my time in the city, but I could see the practicality of keeping a quality fixed-blade knife, a takedown rifle w/ ammo, space blanket, a water purification straw, and a small tent in a bag on the occasions when I do venture out to the family land.

Back