testtest

What do you like to listen to in the vehicle

Sld1959

Hellcat
What's your go to listening material while driving.

I like to listen to music but I also really like to listen to stories. I like a variety of books on tape, and old radio serials. These are the ones I brought on this trip. The Patrick Stewart one man show of A Christmas Carol is my all time favorite, I listen to it probably a dozen times a year. This is the second set of cds of it lol.

20211124_100428.jpg

Talk radio, if there's a good show on.

My other five presets are three rock stations, one country, and one contemporary. I can usually find SOMETHING fit to listen to. If I can't, there's always a CD in the player for emergency backup. Currently it's a homebrewed Best of Tom Petty.

My commute is pretty short, so I typically only get snippets...

I surf between BBC, NPR, CNN, and FOX on SXM. Their "Netflix is a Joke" channel is another favorite. Music usually consists of surfing between the '80s/'90s/'oughts Pop stations when my daughter is not in the car (she enjoys "Hits 1," which is trending music), and I occasionally sit for longer stints on their Alternative and the heavy-metal channels just a few button presses further up the dial.

I mostly enjoy listening to the satisfying noises my double overhead cam V8 and custom cat-back exhaust make.
I know what you mean! I enjoyed the sound of my '65 stingray back in the day ('86)! A wide variety of downloaded music, but channel surf from '60s, '70s' 80s' 90s, 3 channels of country, comedy and as long as it's not screaming and yelling and don't know what they're singing music I'm good!

What's your go to listening material while driving.

I like to listen to music but I also really like to listen to stories. I like a variety of books on tape, and old radio serials. These are the ones I brought on this trip. The Patrick Stewart one man show of A Christmas Carol is my all time favorite, I listen to it probably a dozen times a year. This is the second set of cds of it lol.

View attachment 22413
talk radio...except on Sundays...then i shut it off, it's either religious stuff, or local civic stuff...

I do have a few different CDs for longer drive, Phish, Tom Petty, Molly Hatchet, The Bluse Brothers, etc.. and even some old comedy albums on CD, like Richard Pryor.

As for the exhaust on my truck, it's neither loud or obnoxious and it has an oversized drone killing resonator.
Sorry if you took offense, but I never said it was loud and obnoxious. I simply said I once had a vehicle that I liked the sound of the engine. Then I found I preferred a quieter ride.

Never meant to infer anything otherwise.

Back