testtest

What do you like to listen to in the vehicle

Our Jeep radio has a HD in it, so instead of carrying a bunch of CD's, I just install them to the radio's HD and listen to them....makes it easier then having all those CD's laying and falling all over the place.
When you say an HD are you referring to a hard drive?? If so is it a solid state drive or spinning disk drive? I’m thinking solid state as a spinning disk drive wouldn’t last long in bouncing vehicle.
Interesting concept either way.

What's your go to listening material while driving.

I like to listen to music but I also really like to listen to stories. I like a variety of books on tape, and old radio serials. These are the ones I brought on this trip. The Patrick Stewart one man show of A Christmas Carol is my all time favorite, I listen to it probably a dozen times a year. This is the second set of cds of it lol.

View attachment 22413

Sid1959- I was fortunate to have seen Patrick Stewart's "A Christmas Carol" on Broadway. It was one of the most incredible performances I have ever seen.

I listen to the children in the back, sometimes having fun, sometimes fighting.
Also keep an ear out for the steering sector whine and the sound/feel of the
right rear tire separation; wondering what will go next. As for radio, don't
need one, get enough of that from everyone else's vehicle.

It depends on what car and who's with me. In the trucks I just have regular radios so it's almost always the local conservative talk radio channel. In the car, which has bluetooth, it could be anything. Well, definitely not ABBA, Aerosmith or ZZ Top. The list of what I like to listen to is long. Way too long to list here. But this a good one for driving. Especially since it is about driving.

" Drivers are rude, such attitudes. When I pull my piece, complaints cease. Something's odd, feel like I'm God, you stupid, dumb****, God ****, mother F*****s"

What's your go to listening material while driving.

I like to listen to music but I also really like to listen to stories. I like a variety of books on tape, and old radio serials. These are the ones I brought on this trip. The Patrick Stewart one man show of A Christmas Carol is my all time favorite, I listen to it probably a dozen times a year. This is the second set of cds of it lol.

View attachment 22413
Nothing. Never have. I was born completely deaf in my right ear and have tone deafness in 3 ranges in my left. What I hear from the radio or anyone in the vehicle speaking to me isn't very clear anyway.

So for me it's always been the sound of silence! Though I did tell my doctor about a year and a half ago that the sound of silence has gotten louder during the previous year ... ringing ugh!

Back