testtest

What firearm would you save.

Sld1959

Hellcat
My nephew asked me an interesting question today.

If you had a fire and only had time to grab one firearm, everythibg else was already out, what firearm would you save from the flames.

Still thinking about that one lol. The three obvious sentimental choices would be my dad's first firearm, a 16 Gauge HR, or the first gun he bought himself, a 12 gauge JC Higgins, or my first firearm a .22 marlin bolt action.

But then there is this one, my favorite, but it could easily be replaced

20211113_130450.jpg

Guess I gotta go with the Harrington and Richardson.

Exactly. All my guns are on towels on shelves in my bedroom closet, fold up the towels and run.
i got Allen gun cases, they hold at the very least 4 magazines.

get them at walmart for like $10.00 each, and all 24 of mine are stored that way.

you gotta get to walmart to see them, no pics available online..

they are black in color, have 2 zipper compartments.

one for the mags, one for the gun.

My nephew asked me an interesting question today.

If you had a fire and only had time to grab one firearm, everythibg else was already out, what firearm would you save from the flames.

Still thinking about that one lol. The three obvious sentimental choices would be my dad's first firearm, a 16 Gauge HR, or the first gun he bought himself, a 12 gauge JC Higgins, or my first firearm a .22 marlin bolt action.

But then there is this one, my favorite, but it could easily be replaced

View attachment 22726

Guess I gotta go with the Harrington and Richardson.
Probably my Colt Classic 1911
0052AE77-27F8-42A2-ABCB-5BBFDE1EB530.jpeg

Nice looking stock.
My grandfather took good care of it. It’s all original with matching s/n on bolt and barrel. It hadn’t been shot in more than 60 years before it came into my possession. I don’t hunt but still shoot it now and again at the range. I put a vintage Lyman peep sight on it to play around with. Reminds me of my grandfather. Will be shooting it tomorrow.

My grandfather took good care of it. It’s all original with matching s/n on bolt and barrel. It hadn’t been shot in more than 60 years before it came into my possession. I don’t hunt but still shoot it now and again at the range. I put a vintage Lyman peep sight on it to play around with. Reminds me of my grandfather. Will be shooting it tomorrow.
Lyman gun sights located in Middletown Connecticut, they occupy the building I used to work in when I worked for the Olin Ski Company.

Back