testtest

What happened to "What About Afghanistan?" I thought it was going pretty well.

jumpinjoe

Professional
Went to bed last night (I think) thinking about some of the posts on this thread. Lot's of good perceptions/comments and as best I remember no, or very little politics, considering the topic. Maybe I've confused it with some other thread.

Somebody straighten me out please.

Went to bed last night (I think) thinking about some of the posts on this thread. Lot's of good perceptions/comments and as best I remember no, or very little politics, considering the topic. Maybe I've confused it with some other thread.

Somebody straighten me out please.
My guess is someone from the “left” reported it and now it’s gone

You just went NASCAR :ROFLMAO:
26FEFC2B-6351-4110-ABFE-A3059E1B3857.gif

Well after being on this forum a while I'll spill the beans. I do not own any guns, have any reloading equipment, primers, bullets, powder, cases, every pic I posted was not mine, any claim I've stated has been false and the whole thing has been a social experiment! If you believe that then go to Helen Waite :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:? Couldn't resist! I do actually have all of the above and stand behind my claims! Terrible humor maybe? No social experiment has or ever will be conducted by me.

Well after being on this forum a while I'll spill the beans. I do not own any guns, have any reloading equipment, primers, bullets, powder, cases, every pic I posted was not mine, any claim I've stated has been false and the whole thing has been a social experiment! If you believe that then go to Helen Waite :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:? Couldn't resist! I do actually have all of the above and stand behind my claims! Terrible humor maybe? No social experiment has or ever will be conducted by me.
A81F1312-242A-4198-9F4D-7FB4F430F0A8.gif

I like it

I also do not have any forearms. However I do have some fine cordless power tools. When Im watching any type of show and the subject mentions lactose intolerance I say to my wife I couldnt stand it if I was because even at my age I drink several gallons of milk a week. She laughs and points out that if I was lactose intolerant I would never have come to love milk so much. I am thankful everyday My father introduced me to shooting,Fishing and hunting.Everytime I see the anti gun wacks in the news I really feel sorry for them that they didnt have a father or uncle, someone in their life to introduce them to these things. Most guns are a mechanical piece of beauty. No offense to the plastic guns Im talking most all wheel guns and 1911s So next time you find yourselves rolling your eyes over some anti 2nd amendment fools comment remember the words of Mr T." I pitty the Fool "

Back