testtest

What Happens When Millions Of Gun Owners Become Felons

Watched the whole the other day. It was obvious who was on which side. Dettlebach did make a few honest statements, I was surprised by that. A lot of non-answers too. Unfortunately, when all was said and done, nothing was accomplished and there were no repercussions, as expected. The ATF will continue their oppressive behavior as will the rest of the alphabet mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the whole $hit$how the other day. It was obvious who was on which side. Dettlebach did make a few honest statements, I was surprised by that. A lot of non-answers too. Unfortunately, when all was said and done, nothing was accomplished and there were no repercussions, as expected. The ATF will continue their oppressive behavior as will the rest of the alphabet mafia.
Agree

And this is happening right now.

And that's just hard intimidation, right now. Look what they did in the auto key card case. Zero proof of a crime, zero intent. All with letters of approval. The political winds change direction now those 2 are staring down 45 and 100 years. They are trying to make us all subservient with fear. Don't voice your opinions or thoughts, we'll prosecute you for something. You say, "I've done nothing wrong." They'll find something, you participated in a message board where someone else did this. You gave them a "like" or thumbs up. You're guilty of conspiracy and collusion. They are the boogeyman.

And that's just hard intimidation, right now. Look what they did in the auto key card case. Zero proof of a crime, zero intent. All with letters of approval. The political winds change direction now those 2 are staring down 45 and 100 years. They are trying to make us all subservient with fear. Don't voice your opinions or thoughts, we'll prosecute you for something. You say, "I've done nothing wrong." They'll find something, you participated in a message board where someone else did this. You gave them a "like" or thumbs up. You're guilty of conspiracy and collusion. They are the boogeyman.
I learned all of that over BATF over 30 years ago when I first became an FFL. Call them of the phone and get one opinion today, call them again tomorrow, ask the same question, and get a different opinion. You learn fast to get a written response to CYA.

Back