testtest

What happens when the perp is a child?

trader

Professional
This one allegedly shot his teacher with a handgun he stole from his mother it appears. He is six years old. For you self defense folks, if you came upon such a disturbing scene - what is your course of action? https://nypost.com/2026/10/07/us-ne...teacher-in-chest-in-disturbing-bodycam-video/
 
Last edited:
What do we know about the teacher? I couldn't open the article so I'm thin on details. If there was a pride flag or a male teacher wearing a dress involved, I say give the kid a medal.
 
Something that I worry about is having a kid threaten me with a gun like one of these.
I've heard of several cops in the past few years stopping a perceived threat that seemed life threatening.

When ammo went scarce a few years ago, I made good investments in a Glock trademark in 177cal and a Colt 1911 trademark in 6mm. They can get misplaced sitting beside my other guns.
One of these is a nice shooting 45, the other is a nice shooting 6mm airsoft with authentic trigger pull and blowback action.
I feel sorry for the officers that had to take care of those threats. In Tennessee we're judged by the perceived threat.
I wish every kindergarten school would teach gun safety for the many kids without a real father in the house.
 

Attachments

  • 1000004729.jpg
    1000004729.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Hi,

Something that I worry about is having a kid threaten me with a gun like one of these.
I've heard of several cops in the past few years stopping a perceived threat that seemed life threatening.

When ammo went scarce a few years ago, I made good investments in a Glock trademark in 177cal and a Colt 1911 trademark in 6mm. They can get misplaced sitting beside my other guns.
One of these is a nice shooting 45, the other is a nice shooting 6mm airsoft with authentic trigger pull and blowback action.
I feel sorry for the officers that had to take care of those threats. In Tennessee we're judged by the perceived threat.
I wish every kindergarten school would teach gun safety for the many kids without a real father in the house.

Wow. I had to enlarge that picture to tell that the one on the left is the Tisas Zig M1911. Anyone looking at the other pistol would be hard pressed to realize it is an air pistol. Wait, do I see a red barrel lug? Still, very hard to tell.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Although videos as a rule bore me to tears, saw this last night and could look away. Train Wreck! For starters someone should have taken this little monster over their knee and tore his *** up. Rinse wash and repeat. One doesn't have to be respectful but ya better do a damn good job of pretending. No doubt it should have been done a couple of years before that. I'm very reluctant to give up on one so young, even with my distain for the junk science head shrinks, I suspect this is a lost cause, we should try, I guess. While I am not a fan of holding the parents accountable for the actions of teenagers (especially considering the Gov. has its fat, dirty, perverted fingers in how you raise your child) Mom and Dad here need to be spayed and neutered plus a lifetime restraining order barring them from being within 100 yards of a child.
 
Back in 1992 my oldest son was in Jr High when he ran afoul of the local gangsters. Three of them jumped him after class and were beating on him pretty good, but they were stopped by the school's M/Sgt ROTC instructor who happened by.
Later in the security office I watched a 13 year old boy look a police officer dead in the face and declare "I know where to get a gun. If I get into trouble, I'll kill that MFer!" Referring to my son. Despite warnings from the SRO, he repeated that threat several times.
Although caught in the act of Assault and making death threats, all these little punks got was a desk appearance ticket for Juvenile Court. They weren't even arrested.
That's when I decided to get the Hell out of Memphis. 🤬
 
My dad would have stomped a mud hole in my ar”@& and walked it dry.
No accountability and Coddling? This what you get. Spare the rod spoil the child.
 
My dad would have stomped a mud hole in my ar”@& and walked it dry.
No accountability and Coddling? This what you get. Spare the rod spoil the child.
This. No discipline. Think about it. Anybody EVER need to teach their kids how to Misbehave? Didn’t think so. Kids figure that out on their own. They need to be taught, and to learn that actions have consequences-and bad actions have Very unpleasant ones!. My sainted Dad would have sacrificed his life to protect me or Mom, but that certainly did NOT stop him from thoroughly tanning my butt whenever needed👍-and taught yours truly the importance of doing the right thing!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top