testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

A Groove Line belt and deciding on this
TRP.jpg

Hi,

It looks like I won the bid and at pretty good price. I now own a black powder revolver.

1716787143284.png

This revolver was manufactured in 1966. Quoted from the seller: "This 1860 Army is a replica of the Colt Model 1860 Army revolver. It is made by an Italian manufacturer of historical firearms replicas and imported by Liberty Arms. The 1860 Army is chambered in .44 caliber and is popular among cowboy action shooters and reenactors due to its historical accuracy. It is also used for hunting and target shooting. This 1860 Army is in Very Good condition and features nice wood grips and has the sought after four screw frame. This revolver will make a great addition to any black powder firearms collection."

Now I'll have to save up some more gig money before I buy my AR-15. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

It looks like I won the bid and at pretty good price. I now own a black powder revolver.

View attachment 58822

This revolver was manufactured in 1966. Quoted from the seller: "This 1860 Army is a replica of the Colt Model 1860 Army revolver. It is made by an Italian manufacturer of historical firearms replicas and imported by Liberty Arms. The 1860 Army is chambered in .44 caliber and is popular among cowboy action shooters and reenactors due to its historical accuracy. It is also used for hunting and target shooting. This 1860 Army is in Very Good condition and features nice wood grips and has the sought after four screw frame. This revolver will make a great addition to any black powder firearms collection."

BassCliff

Now you need to buy a period correct holster/gunbelt. And practice the "Road agent's spin". :cool:

Hi,

View attachment 58822

BassCliff
Congrats on the win, that's a beauty for sure. and now the accessories, ah yes, the accessories...so many, yer hooked now.

Hi,

I'm still waiting for my 1860 Army pistol. USPS tracking said it would be here today. Hmmm. :(

Otherwise, while I haven't spent money directly on firearms related gear, today I have made a few small donations to 2A friendly organizations and political candidates. And I'm praying for our country.

BassCliff

Not too long ago Bob reported how much he liked the Masada. Right now my ass national(wallet) won't handle more guns. Hope you enjoy the new addition.
I began having issues with one of my carry guns (which I'm sorting out with the help of a gunsmith), and wanted something its size to carry in summer. I researched the Masada S after @Bassbob praised his, but by the time I went for one, I couldn't find one anywhere. Found one last weekend. Last gun for a while. Summer's coming, no PTO left, gotta save my pennies for an Echelon :cool:

I began having issues with one of my carry guns (which I'm sorting out with the help of a gunsmith), and wanted something its size to carry in summer. I researched the Masada S after @Bassbob praised his, but by the time I went for one, I couldn't find one anywhere. Found one last weekend. Last gun for a while. Summer's coming, no PTO left, gotta save my pennies for an Echelon :cool:
I want an Echelon too but other shiny things are currently distracting me.

I look forward to hearing about how much you like the Masada S. Which I know you will. 😉

Back