testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Some discontinued boolits (750 @.10¢ a piece) from a local gun club member a couple of days ago ;)

Bull-X_255grCurl.jpg

Transformed into target projectiles because my Blackhawk is ravenous :cool:

45LC_255grSWC_OAL1.575_Clays_5.0grsPlethoraTorn.jpg

I went to the range after work, and it was packed. Not one lane free. It's usually empty except for one other guy and me on Wednesdays...he wasn't even there. They had some courses going on and if I wanted to wait until 5PM, I could shoot then. No thanks...I'm usually done and on my way home by then. I have to get up at zero dark thirty for work, so I decided to wait until after work tomorrow to shoot. Well, I just HAD to peek in the showcase...and there it was. So before I knew what was happening, it was in my hand and my wallet was out. No sense in wasting a trip to the LGS, right?

I couldn't take it home though. The shop is in North Dakota, and I live across the river in MN. They have to transfer it to their FFL in Moorhead. I'll pick it up after work and take it with me to the range.
IMG_3715.jpeg

I went to the range after work, and it was packed. Not one lane free. It's usually empty except for one other guy and me on Wednesdays...he wasn't even there. They had some courses going on and if I wanted to wait until 5PM, I could shoot then. No thanks...I'm usually done and on my way home by then. I have to get up at zero dark thirty for work, so I decided to wait until after work tomorrow to shoot. Well, I just HAD to peek in the showcase...and there it was. So before I knew what was happening, it was in my hand and my wallet was out. No sense in wasting a trip to the LGS, right?

I couldn't take it home though. The shop is in North Dakota, and I live across the river in MN. They have to transfer it to their FFL in Moorhead. I'll pick it up after work and take it with me to the range.
View attachment 46830
Bill’s?

My drums came in, i know most of you hate mag fed shotguns so i got my flame suit on.

30 round and 20 round 12 gauge drum, one by defenceport and the 20 by Black river management. made in USA, others are 20 round Kiro made in Israel by an ex IDI officer. The Kiro Skeletor's are very easy to load, push the red button and drop em in then wind 3 times. all the others you have to turn the spring as you add a shell.

20231109_095556.jpg

20231109_095837.jpg

20231109_095940.jpg

20231109_100609.jpg

20231109_100703.jpg

20231109_100718.jpg

View attachment 46830
Nice, you're gonna love the trigger.

My drums came in, i know most of you hate mag fed shotguns so i got my flame suit on.

30 round and 20 round 12 gauge drum, one by defenceport and the 20 by Black river management. made in USA, others are 20 round Kiro made in Israel by an ex IDI officer. The Kiro Skeletor's are very easy to load, push the red button and drop em in then wind 3 times. all the others you have to turn the spring as you add a shell.

20231109_095556.jpg

20231109_095837.jpg

20231109_095940.jpg

20231109_100609.jpg

20231109_100703.jpg

20231109_100718.jpg
Holy crap, there's even a 50 round drum for M1A, didn't know that :ROFLMAO:

1699557781929.png

No thank you.

I’ve got a 40rd Magpul drum for my AR10, and it’s a heavy pig…really, can’t think of a REALISTIC circumstance where it’s actually be useful.
Oh I know, right? I use 10-round mags in my M1A, 20-round max if I have to as they insert more easily than the 10-round. I'd rather use stripper clips and refill 5 at a time than dragging this monstrosity... 50x7.62 cartridges plus the drum itself that's got to be very unmanageable...

Back