Retired Bum
Professional
OkayJust because
OkayJust because
You will love it! Nice pickup.View attachment 119434
After some bartering, I picked up this slightly used S&W Performance Center Shield X Carry Comp…..nice little pistol
DUDE! You feelin OK? nowhere on it do i see Glock.View attachment 119434
After some bartering, I picked up this slightly used S&W Performance Center Shield X Carry Comp…..nice little pistol
Ahhhh…..errr……..DUDE! You feelin OK? nowhere on it do i see Glock.
I don’t know who needs to hear this but both fish AND chicken have been mentioned in an exchange here.
Hi,
View attachment 119574
And to stay on topic, my shipment of Freedom Munitions 10mm is scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Range day will be Wednesday.
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff
You have abandoned Glock, shame on you. but nice Smith.View attachment 119589
3rd S&W for me, unfired model 60-15 J-Frame .357mag, wheeled and dealed again…..I think I was a sales person in a former life…….![]()
That dern bird
Glock…..Glock….. what’s this strange word you’re saying…….You have abandoned Glock, shame on you. but nice Smith.