testtest

What influenced you to purchase your first Springfield product?

Was at my LGS just to look around. Had read about the Hellcat and, out of curiosity, asked to handle the OSP model. Really liked everything about it but the price was way too high. Began an online search for the OSP at a reasonable price. About a month later, I got the "Birthday Email" from Midway USA and went right to their website and found an OSP that, with the birthday discount, brought the price down to $426. Dropped the hammer on it immediately. Once receiving the confirmation, went shopping for holsters and spare 13 round mags as the 11 round mag wasn't to my liking due to XL hands. Started looking for RDS and bought the Shield RMSc the next year, again with the Midway birthday discount. The only thing I bought for the pistol after that was several 15 round mags for my XL hands, which gave me fast proper grip acquisition, and better accuracy. It's now my favorite among my 3 EDC's.

My first Springfield Armory was a 1911. It was so many years ago I don't remember the first SA 1911 I bought. I do remember a SA 1911 Milspec in OD Green that I had for a few years. It was a good shooter. A fellow veteran liked my Milspec so much he went and bought the same model in the same color. He still has his..:)

My last SA was a XDS that I let a good friend have for a good price. He likes it a lot.

I have come close to buying another XD model. The XDE looks a fun firearm to own. So does SA High Power clone.

Maybe some day another SA will be mine....:)

Back