testtest

What Is an LPVO Scope?

Pretty much every AR platform I own has one on it.
Sub guns have the rds
I have none. I put a magnifier in front of a Romeo 5 on one of my carbines, but frankly I don't like it. And I don't really need two 16" carbines with red dots on them. I have a legit scope on one AR, 510s on my newest and an unbraced pistol and I wouldn't mind putting an LPVO on the one with the magnifier, which is my first AR, a VI Witch Doctor..

I been looking at this one.

The Vortex Strike Eagle series are better quality optics and can be had on sale for a few bucks more than the Crossfire at PSA and OpticsPlanet regularly .
Think last PSA sale I paid $60 more for a Strike Eagle
Edit: PSA usually runs code “strike” on that series for their deep sales

I've been looking at this one. The 3-9X 50 with the V Brite illuminated reticle.

Code “eagle”
$389 total for 1x6
80889946-5DA3-47FA-A5D7-061E71F8AD5E.jpeg
0E5A01D2-1D67-44E8-9506-6D62B3F7976F.jpeg

Agreed KF I bought both the Vortex Strike Eagle and this Sig LVPO from PSA on different sales. The Sig scope went on my Sig MCX Virtus 556. The Vortex Strike Eagle is still in the box and is a canidate for either my Christensen G2 Ca-15 556 or maybe the Saint Edge 556 that I picked up recently. (or maybe even my Sig 716i 308 :unsure:). Decisions, decisions.
But for the money, both are seriously good scopes IMO.

Agreed KF I bought both the Vortex Strike Eagle and this Sig LVPO from PSA on different sales. The Sig scope went on my Sig MCX Virtus 556. The Vortex Strike Eagle is still in the box and is a canidate for either my Christensen G2 Ca-15 556 or maybe the Saint Edge 556 that I picked up recently. (or maybe even my Sig 716i 308 :unsure:). Decisions, decisions.
I own both as well. Multiple of them in fact

PSA has a Tango 1-6x24 with the mount for $300.

But they also have a Strike Eagle 3-18x44 with a mount for $300. EBR-4 MRAD reticle.

Understood, but way it reads is towards the barrel side of the red dot 🙃
Well it could be read either way. If you are looking at two cars, one behind the other, which one is in the front ?

Well, I guess it does depend on which way they are facing. Probably this is a result of the way effects pedals are described to be "In front" of whatever amp you're using. In other words it's just a habit.

Well it could be read either way. If you are looking at two cars, one behind the other, which one is in the front ?

Well, I guess it does depend on which way they are facing. Probably this is a result of the way effects pedals are described to be "In front" of whatever amp you're using. In other words it's just a habit.
Must be a MO thing. ;)

Interesting discussion! I shoot feral pigs with a FAL, 21" barrel, with a Weaver V3 1-3x20mm scope. I have it mounted in Warne Maxima rings on an ARMS mount, as low as it can be mounted. I needed to relieve a rivet on the rear top of the mount in order to set it that low. The rear factory sight may appear to be in the way, but in actual use, it's not even noticed. I really like this setup and I've had some success with it.

good%20right%20full%20with%20new%20sling.jpg

earshotwithFAL.jpg

79ea246f-51b8-41be-bee4-fa4c16f4d9dd.jpg

IMG_5995.jpg

FAL_and_sow_8.2.21.JPG

Back