testtest

What Is the Best SBR for Police Work?

I've always felt that the M1 Carbine is a much better CQB/Patrol Rifle. Short, light, low recoil, quick and easy to handle with more than enough power without overdoing it.
I've never been comfortable with 5.56 in an urban environment due to over penetration issues.
Really? I thought most people complained about the lack of penetration by the 5.56 compared to other rifle rounds. FWIW, I like the M1 Carbine also!

I've always felt that the M1 Carbine is a much better CQB/Patrol Rifle. Short, light, low recoil, quick and easy to handle with more than enough power without overdoing it.
I've never been comfortable with 5.56 in an urban environment due to over penetration issues.
Couldn't agree more, and it also makes an EXCELLENT home defense weapon. Two more advantages for HD use: Much lower noise level, and if you have to actually use the thing, you won't have to worry about some Deputy District Attorney with political ambitions waving an "evil assault weapon" around in front of a jury. Instead, they'll be seeing a rifle very similar to one in a beloved elder relative's WWII pictures, or maybe a neighbor's fun plinking rifle (10/22).

I own several ARs and 12-gauge "social shotguns," but my go-to gun for home defense for nearly 40 years now is this 1943 Inland, shown here with a much newer Air Venturi/Springfield Armory CO2/BB M1 that handles and operates EXACTLY the same way and can be shot in my basement for proficiency practice anytime I want, day or night, rain or shine. :cool:

1702320732699.jpeg

This is my HK SP-5 although semi auto only, it's the closest I can have to a real MP5. Made into an SBR and everything I have for it is all original Hk. Really fun to shoot.

Attachments

• IMG_20231111_103656.jpg
    IMG_20231111_103656.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 41
Back