testtest

What model of SA M1A is this rifle?

Serial # 112675

Wood stock, bedded action, adjustable comb.

Anything you can tell me about it would be helpful. I can’t find anything on the internet.

Attachments

• DSC02085.JPG
    DSC02085.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 121
  • DSC02083.JPG
    DSC02083.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 121
  • DSC02081.JPG
    DSC02081.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 124
  • DSC02084 (2).JPG
    DSC02084 (2).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 116
  • DSC02082 (2).JPG
    DSC02082 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
Have you tried looking at the Civilian Marksmanship Program - https:\\thecmp.org ? They sell various models (and grades) of the M1 Garand and probably can supply you with alot of information you seek. Just a thought.

I’ve seen that model before. Maybe an earlier National Match ??
Serial # search has it made in '98. It's unfired but no box or papers. The previous owner bought it new, I was there. I'm inclined to think it is a NM model because of the bedding and thickness of the stock. My memory tells me that it had a specific model number but I can't remember what it was.

Last edited:
Not a factory NM model due to the stock which looks like a custom stock. NMs always had standard wood stocks.

But the barreled action could be a NM.

Last edited:
Not a NM model due to the stock which looks like a custom stock.

NMs always had standard wood stocks.
It's not a custom stock, it came from Springfield Armory with that bedded stock, from the factory in a factory box. It had a special model number or name on the box. I clearly remember these details except for the specific model number/name.

It's not a custom stock, it came from Springfield Armory with that bedded stock, from the factory in a factory box. It had a special model number or name on the box. I clearly remember these details except for the specific model number/name.

OK. Then a special model that's not a National Match.

Serial # 112675

Wood stock, bedded action, adjustable comb.

Anything you can tell me about it would be helpful. I can’t find anything on the internet.
According to this it look's like it may be a M21 Tactical Rifle:

According to this it look's like it may be a M21 Tactical Rifle:

I thought I had remembered either M21 or M27. Thank you. You were very helpful.

Back