testtest

What Springfield weapons do you own?

M1A Scout
M1A SOCOM CQB

Both M1A's had to be returned to the factory. The Scout wouldn't feed reliably. They fixed it right away no questions asked and sent it back with no charge. The Scout performs flawlessly now and is bad a** to say the least. I've had it for several years now. I love the carbine

The SOCOM's muzzle break was way out of spec! I bought the carbine new a couple months ago and sent it back to Springfield two or three weeks ago. Still waiting but I'm confident they will make it right by fixing the problem.

Shoot fun, shoot safe, and shoot straight!

The guy that is asking is a retired Army CW4. I’ve been working as a military contractor since I retired 14 years ago. I’m more of a patriot than probably anyone you have ever met in your life. And I would die for the constitution. Hopefully that puts you at ease.

Thank you for answering the question. I’m just curious as to why you even came into the thread if you felt that strongly about it. And there was no disrespect taken by me whatsoever. I appreciate honesty.
Nu uh! I'm more of a patriot than you are! And my dad can beat up your dad! 😂

The guy that is asking is a retired Army CW4. I’ve been working as a military contractor since I retired 14 years ago. I’m more of a patriot than probably anyone you have ever met in your life. And I would die for the constitution. Hopefully that puts you at ease.

Thank you for answering the question. I’m just curious as to why you even came into the thread if you felt that strongly about it. And there was no disrespect taken by me whatsoever. I appreciate honesty.
Thank you for your service.

I don’t actually have a total, I have lost count. But in just Polymer SA pistols over 50, Six 1911’s, I don’t remeber how many Saints…in the neighborhood of 15, plus a waypoint, Hellion, SA35. As for total collection I don’t actually know anymore, but I am usually at 2-3 guns a month constantly. Hell I own 5 Hellcats alone, 2 original, An OSP original, an RDP, and a Pro.

I also have some cool editions, like two SA-9 and a SA-357 pistols that were accidently released before the XD name was finalized. I have an HS95 and every version of the PHP pistols that the Croatian’s made before the HS2000. The Chris Kyle edition collectors version 1911 with the signed book. But Mine is better because I have a second copy of Kyles book signed by Kyle himself at the shot show about a month before he was killed. I have the tool kit XDE version that came in a tool box with an engraved hammer.

So with the XD polyguns remember that I am supposed to be an expert on them, so I have to have at least one fo every version so I know what the differences are. So for example I still have two first gen XDS pistols pre recall that will never go back. I need them original just incase I ever need to refure to them in the future. Also remeber I have been in the firearms industry my whole adult life, over 20 years of hard core buying/trading work. Also remember in the gunstore I am buying used guns from folks left and right. A couple months ago I posted a picture of my Baby collection of just XD stuff.

Edit* found the pic from 2005 ish, I still have everyone of them, but I don't think I have touched any of them in over a decade.
View attachment 27376
How many SA pistols dose one man need?🤔

At least one more!☝️🤠

Nu uh! I'm more of a patriot than you are! And my dad can beat up your dad! 😂
and the nuns at the catholic school i went to, can beat up anyone, including Mike Tyson....

1652554887189.png

The last time I posted what I have in regards to firearms I did so not because I was asked but decided to share, since that time I’ve made changes to what I own. To be asked to share that information during this time of uncertainty in regards to who is asking raises a red flag in me.

You’ve been on the forum for less then a year and not knowing much about you that red flag is a banner for me, if this response upsets you I mean no disrespect. To be totally honest there are very few people including some very close friends that are aware I carry let alone have firearms. And I intend to keep it that way.
Unfortunately our world is filled with to many prying eyes.... thus it might be prudent to not give #s.I pretty much feel is you do.

I don’t actually have a total, I have lost count. But in just Polymer SA pistols over 50, Six 1911’s, I don’t remeber how many Saints…in the neighborhood of 15, plus a waypoint, Hellion, SA35. As for total collection I don’t actually know anymore, but I am usually at 2-3 guns a month constantly. Hell I own 5 Hellcats alone, 2 original, An OSP original, an RDP, and a Pro.

I also have some cool editions, like two SA-9 and a SA-357 pistols that were accidently released before the XD name was finalized. I have an HS95 and every version of the PHP pistols that the Croatian’s made before the HS2000. The Chris Kyle edition collectors version 1911 with the signed book. But Mine is better because I have a second copy of Kyles book signed by Kyle himself at the shot show about a month before he was killed. I have the tool kit XDE version that came in a tool box with an engraved hammer.

So with the XD polyguns remember that I am supposed to be an expert on them, so I have to have at least one fo every version so I know what the differences are. So for example I still have two first gen XDS pistols pre recall that will never go back. I need them original just incase I ever need to refure to them in the future. Also remeber I have been in the firearms industry my whole adult life, over 20 years of hard core buying/trading work. Also remember in the gunstore I am buying used guns from folks left and right. A couple months ago I posted a picture of my Baby collection of just XD stuff.

Edit* found the pic from 2005 ish, I still have everyone of them, but I don't think I have touched any of them in over a decade.
View attachment 27376
Sorry @xdman you have a long way to go before you catch up to our friend. @BET7 ……..just sayin……😬😬😬😬

Sorry @xdman you have a long way to go before you catch up to our friend. @BET7 ……..just sayin……😬😬😬😬
I just knew someone would bring me into this conversation thread 🤦‍♂️, and my winning bet would have been you @Annihilator. Now let's not get carried away, as I do NOT have as many Springfield firearms as xdman, (he probably has more Springfields than I have in my entire collection from the many different firearms manufactures). But I do own a few Springfields, and after my Sig collection, probably tied with Smith & Wesson for the most of any manufacture. My SA collection includes:
3 - M1As (308 National Match in walnut stock, 6.5 CM Desert Tan Archangel stock, and 308 SOCOM Black Archangel stock).
2 - ARs (556 Original Saint introduced as their first AR, and 300 BLK pistol)
3 - 1911s (TRP Operator 45acp, 6" TRP Operator 10mm, and 45acp Range Officer Operator)
5 - XD(s) (3.3" 45acp in XDs, XDe, and XD Mod.2; XDm 5.25" 10mm & XDm Elite 3.8" 10mm)
3 - Hellcats (Version 1 non OSP, RDP, and PRO)
1 - SA-35
May have missed one or two 🤔 , memory ain't what it once was ;) :LOL:
(Oh and Anni, I have quite a few Glocks as well 🤣🤣🤣).

I just knew someone would bring me into this conversation thread 🤦‍♂️, and my winning bet would have been you @Annihilator. Now let's not get carried away, as I do NOT have as many Springfield firearms as xdman, (he probably has more Springfields than I have in my entire collection from the many different firearms manufactures). But I do own a few Springfields, and after my Sig collection, probably tied with Smith & Wesson for the most of any manufacture. My SA collection includes:
3 - M1As (308 National Match in walnut stock, 6.5 CM Desert Tan Archangel stock, and 308 SOCOM Black Archangel stock).
2 - ARs (556 Original Saint introduced as their first AR, and 300 BLK pistol)
3 - 1911s (TRP Operator 45acp, 6" TRP Operator 10mm, and 45acp Range Officer Operator)
5 - XD(s) (3.3" 45acp in XDs, XDe, and XD Mod.2; XDm 5.25" 10mm & XDm Elite 3.8" 10mm)
3 - Hellcats (Version 1 non OSP, RDP, and PRO)
1 - SA-35
May have missed one or two 🤔 , memory ain't what it once was ;) :LOL:
(Oh and Anni, I have quite a few Glocks as well 🤣🤣🤣).
7653A94E-3CBB-47F3-AE86-11FB5737340A.gif

Back