testtest

What the U.S. Supreme Court Bruen Decision Will Mean for America

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The U.S. Supreme Court declared New York’s “good-cause” requirement for the right to bear arms outside the home unconstitutional, but the struggle for freedom is hardly over.

What the U.S. Supreme Court Bruen Decision Will Mean for America

1661992895622.png

yeah, i watch Colion Noir, and he went on to say something like NY is just going to make ALL public places, streets, etc, "gun free zones", so that in it's basic concept, you won't be able to carry a gun outside of your home.

about 10 minutes long..(and a fair warning, Colion tends to use "words of shall i say, of an adult nature")

Last edited:
yeah, i watch Colion Noir, and he went on to say something like NY is just going to make ALL public places, streets, etc, "gun free zones", so that in it's basic concept, you won't be able to carry a gun outside of your home.

about 10 minutes long..(and a fair warning, Colion tends to use "words of shall i say, of an adult nature")

The problem with NY doing that is the ruling specifically says they can't. What qualifies as "sensitive places" will of course be battled out in court, but the widely broad NY definition definitely won't stand.

The problem with NY doing that is the ruling specifically says they can't. What qualifies as "sensitive places" will of course be battled out in court, but the widely broad NY definition definitely won't stand.
i hope not, cuz nearly every anti 2A state will try and follow, or most certainly will try to reword many things, to circumvent the S.C.

NY? Sad really. Beautiful state ruined by liberal progressive politics. Grew up in rural Upstate NY on Lake Ontario and it was great as a kid. Hunting, fishing, boating, snowmobiling, dirt biking, hiking, exploring and just about anything else to keep a youngsters interest growing up, BUT then I got educated. I left at 18 and have never looked back. My whole family and my wife's whole family still live in Upstate NY. Visits every year or two is all of NY that we can tolerate. We get to hear all of the horror stories from our family members as to how their laws and policies negatively affect their daily lives. My brother who is a career military man, retiring after 28 years of active duty lives in an area of Upstate NY that is neutral as far as 2A issues. That being said it still took him two years to obtain a CCP/Pistol Permit prior to the Supreme Court ruling. He posited that they made the procedures so ardous and then placed so many restrictions that he decided it was designed to encourage the average citizen to just give up. If you are a conservative, which there are many in Upstate NY, you pretty much have no way to change the status quo because just like LA/California; Chicago/Illinois; and a few other city/states, liberal, progressive, sanctuary, NY City decides the state's elections because of population alone and the whole of the populace just needs to grin and bear it.

NOTE: Emphasis on Upstate as any Upstater will attest that Upstate NY and NY City are two entirely different places and are as different as night and day.

New York doesn’t care what the Supreme Court decides, and they are going to gut the Supreme Court decision. And there are a majority of New Yorkers who want it that way. That is a state full of losers IMO.
Western NY is almost certainly a better place, than the Eastern part, but NYC wags the dog.

Renegade states like NY need to be beaten into submission by the courts. And individuals need to sue them for damages.

Last edited:
Back