testtest

What vehicles are you looking forward to see in SEMA?

I've been eye-balling the new Broncos on various YT channels. Last week I put a deposit on a 4-door, soft top, "mannequin" Bronco at the local dealership. They have to hold the "mannequins" as they call them for 6 months. The one I'm looking at has until Feb 1st.

No, I don't "off-road", and as one of my brothers always says, is if we're off-road, something has gone horribly wrong. 😨

I've been eye-balling the new Broncos on various YT channels. Last week I put a deposit on a 4-door, soft top, "mannequin" Bronco at the local dealership. They have to hold the "mannequins" as they call them for 6 months. The one I'm looking at has until Feb 1st.

No, I don't "off-road", and as one of my brothers always says, is if we're off-road, something has gone horribly wrong. 😨
Way cool I have a 1990 Bronco

I want one of the Gladiator Mojave - Manual but I wont spend the money.

Funny, Video may have been better off in the Jokes Section since there isn't a Sarcasm Section here yet?
On this side, the 32 minute vid. was soon condensed to 4 mins. - Yah, a V-8 Tesla? OK, 'um right? :ROFLMAO:
The local news covering the "electric vehicle" was the best part.

Maybe the Daffy Zone? Although I am more curious about the vehicles and conversation surrounding them. Rich is just a mess, like the class clown in shop.

The local news covering the "electric vehicle" was the best part.

Maybe the Daffy Zone? Although I am more curious about the vehicles and conversation surrounding them. Rich is just a mess, like the class clown in shop.

"Maybe the Daffy Zone?" Hah, yup, that would work well!

Class clown? - Understandable. Is usually either that or lose what sanity may be left?
Can have tears from many things, would rather have them from laughter. :)

Back