testtest

What would you like to see Springfield armory make next?

I would love to see several things.

as one stated a PCC 45 cal using the 1911mags, but use double stack mags for higher capacity which leads to the second weapon;

2: a Double Stacked 1911 45. Springfield did at one make them so they already have the plans. With better technology they would be better Now. There is a real demand for these(you still make the mags for these, and less needed start up costs). most of the time the Rock Island ones are always SOLD Out that should show real demand from customers!

3: Rifle G3 style(FAL) again Springfield made these at one time(SAR3 and SAR8). Century Arms is always being sold out on these as well so again strong customer demand so shows they want economic 308 not at G3 prices(CALL IT THE ARCHANGEL series to go along with the Saint) Again you already made these SAR3 so less start up fees...

4: Springfield 1911 in 357 Magnum/38 Special

5: Saint AR 357 Magnum/38 Special Pistol, and carbine lengths.

6:Not that you would make it again but the M1 Carbine.30 Cal. To show customer demand, Auto Ordnance and Inland are both most of the time SOLD OUT. So again shows STRONG Demand from customers, and a lot of Professional magazines are usually naming this rifle in the top 10 best Home Defense weapon. And customers have for many years shifted to home defense weapons as what they are buying. Again you made these years ago so you already have the plans and SAMI specs approval correct???

last of all But what I want the MOST is, the 45 cal WWII GREASE GUN. Easily stamped Sheet metal gun and cheap to make, and one most Iconic Gun of WWII.

Last edited:

as one stated a PCC 45 cal using the 1911mags, but use double stack mags for higher capacity which leads to the second weapon;

2: a Double Stacked 1911 45. Springfield did at one make them so they already have the plans. With better technology they would be better Now. There is a real demand for these(you still make the mags for these, and less needed start up costs). most of the time the Rock Island ones are always SOLD Out that should show real demand from customers!

3: Rifle G3 style(FAL) again Springfield made these at one time(SAR3 and SAR8). Century Arms is always being sold out on these as well so again strong customer demand so shows they want economic 308 not at G3 prices(CALL IT THE ARCHANGEL series to go along with the Saint) Again you already made these SAR3 so less start up fees...

6:Not that you would make it again but the M1 Carbine.30 Cal. To show customer demand, Auto Ordnance and Inland are both most of the time SOLD OUT. So again shows STRONG Demand from customers, and a lot of Professional magazines are usually naming this rifle in the top 10 best Home Defense weapon. And customers have for many years shifted to home defense weapons as what they are buying. Again you made these years ago so you already have the plans and SAMI specs approval correct???

last of all But what I want the MOST is, the 45 cal WWII GREASE GUN. Easily stamped Sheet metal gun and cheap to make, and one most Iconic Gun of WWII.
Fyi... You can buy FAL’s / (actually an SA58) from DS Arms all day long .

i own one

I concur on the M3. Make it a pistol, with with a brace instead of a stock.

As far as the SAR3, though...Springfield never made them, they were mostly imported Greek parts guns...and they had that gawdawful oversized polymer receiver...get a PTR if you want a good HK clone...G3’s, btw, are two different rifles.

M1 Carbines—check out Fulton Armory—they make nice ones.

I concur on the M3. Make it a pistol, with with a brace instead of a stock.

As far as the SAR3, though...Springfield never made them, they were mostly imported Greek parts guns...and they had that gawdawful oversized polymer receiver...get a PTR if you want a good HK clone...G3’s, btw, are two different rifles.

M1 Carbines—check out Fulton Armory—they make nice ones.

thank you sir, I’ve been on Fulton Armory how many times in the bought parts. For repairs on my World War II Garand’s and Carbines, in World War I 1903’s.

and yes I forgot about the part of the G3’s being made overseas and then imported like you stated.

but I definitely Want an authentic looking M3 grease gun. They are very cheap and simple for them to make but yet can make a lot of money from it. They could also possibly contact Kriss vector, as it seems they’re not putting that Model out anymore so the machinery may be sitting there collecting dust.

Last edited:
I would love to see a SAINT rifle in a pistol caliber that used XD mags. Also some higher capacity factory XD mags for these rifles.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing a .22 version of one of their pistols. Something with a threaded barrel and more than 10 rounds. 😁
I would love to see a 223 version of the M1a. Have the same exact look and mechanism but in 223. It would sell like hot cakes.

Springfield Armory; how about making new versions of the M1 Garand at an affordable price point? They would sell like hotcakes. Fulton Armory's M1 Garand for $2,500 is insanely overpriced and is unaffordable for most people. Paying $1,500+ for a used, 70 year old, surplus, beat up M1 Garand, (as they are currently selling for), is also way overpriced.

With a new M1 Garand, you could also update the 30.06 ammunition from WWII spec's to modern 30.06 ammunition so it would actually be affordable and people could go target shooting with their M1 Garand's without spending a good portion of their monthly rent/mortgage on ammunition.

How about it?

Last edited:
How about an " easy to rack " XDs like S&W did with their Shield easy 9? There are a lot of people out there who have hand strength issues due to injuries and old arther showing his ugly head.

How about an " easy to rack " XDs like S&W did with their Shield easy 9? There are a lot of people out there who have hand strength issues due to injuries and old arther showing his ugly head.

I agree, but for as you say easy to rack, they already produce the XDE it is nothing but a XDS with an exposed hammer.

Back