How Do You Prefer Your Steak? - Yes, I am Judging You
Rare, medium, or burned beyond recognition? How you order your steak says more about you than you’d like to admit. Let’s judge accordingly.
i want mine good and dead and don't want to wrestle with it!
WELL DONE, but could handle some pink as long as there's NO blood!
We eat steak every week end . My parents did, my wife and family do as well.. sunday is required full family dinner. You can leave the minute you have your last bite and stay out till 3am for all I care, but family dinner is family dinnerI rarely eat steak, that says i ain't gots no toofs
None yhe least as it's PERFECT!
Knock its horns off and wipe its ***. Give me a gob of straight horseradish and some worchestershire sauce and I'm set to feast!
Horseradish I like, but make it more.... way more deaderKnock its horns off and wipe its ***. Give me a gob of straight horseradish and some worchestershire sauce and I'm set to feast!
Horseradish I like, but make it more.... way more deader