testtest

What's In a Name (This Place Got It Right and Didn't Know It!)

PaulieDC

Elite
Online ammo is slightly more available and slightly lower in price (arguably... maybe...). Anyhoo, I ordered 4 boxes of CCI Blazer .45 ACP hardball from a dealer in Wisconsin, and that arrived today. On the shipping label I noticed the name of the place again, this time in a little different light: Madison Gold & Guns. It dawned on me how prophetic that was in these times... I didn't buy a gun from them, but I did buy gold.

Ammo, guns are not too uncommon in jewelry stores. Some only sell firearms, ammo online though as a sideline. Jewelry stores typically have safe secure storage systems for just about any product. Another place some people may find odd, is finding ammo and firearms in hardware stores. Older hardware stores are sometimes predecessors to old general stores found in smaller towns. Many times either carried an assortment of different things towns people were interested in including firearms an ammo. Some Ace hardware stores still carry ammo and firearms. While at times it depends on locality or priorities of any of them. According to one hardware store owner spoke with, the liabilities and costs got to them, so they quit selling most anything firearm related except for odds and ends.

Back