testtest

What’s the Fastest Way to Reload Your Revolver

Here's the fastest way to reload a revolver!

If you really study the video, you too can shoot just like Jerry in a short few weeks....😜

Last edited:
I must admit that I have not spent enough time practicing revolver reloads. From what I've seen, the need to reload in a justified defensive shooting is rare. I haven't seen too many bad guys who are willing to stay in the fight once the "victim" starts firing rounds. I'm hoping that if I have time to reload, then I have time to run. My revolvers are strictly backup guns, but I may try to work in some reload training if .38 SPL ever shows up on the shelves again.

I still think, in my personal opinion, that a 6” .357 revolver pointed at someone has a massive “dirty harry” effect over the 9mm typical black gun. Dont get me wrong, a gun pointed at someone is massively a bad day, but a .357 monster just has that overwhelming aura of “ oh poop” moment a semi auto 9mm or even .45

I still think, in my personal opinion, that a 6” .357 revolver pointed at someone has a massive “dirty harry” effect over the 9mm typical black gun. Dont get me wrong, a gun pointed at someone is massively a bad day, but a .357 monster just has that overwhelming aura of “ oh poop” moment a semi auto 9mm or even .45

Ask a guy who has been shot. Even a North American Arms in .22 short is sometimes a deterrent; it may not be a "stopper" but it certainly can dissuade knowledgeable people. 😨

You might be right when the adversary is inexperienced or drugged up however. That said, I was in a situation many years ago where a druggie charged a plain clothes officer who had a 12 gauge shotgun pointed right at him. Very messy. :oops:

The problem is, we never know how people are going to react. :unsure:

Back