testtest

What's wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
Posted on-line by wgn news Chicago yesterday. Asian americans it seems are arming themselves in record numbers. The man interviewed said that he obtained a foid card and had just purchased a firearm. He didn't know what kind it was or anything about it or how it worked, but it made him feel safe. Reminded me of the video I saw of a store in new york a while back. While being robbed. A store owner pulls out his 1911 and points it at the thief. It was on safety & no round in chamber. The thief takes it from the store owner and runs out the door.

Posted on-line by wgn news Chicago yesterday. Asian americans it seems are arming themselves in record numbers. The man interviewed said that he obtained a foid card and had just purchased a firearm. He didn't know what kind it was or anything about it or how it worked, but it made him feel safe. Reminded me of the video I saw of a store in new york a while back. While being robbed. A store owner pulls out his 1911 and points it at the thief. It was on safety & no round in chamber. The thief takes it from the store owner and runs out the door.
Asians are "supposed" to be docile, and not wanting to get involved...at least that's what i recall.

nowadays, it don't matter anymore. crime is basically "allowed" to flourish thanks in part to the DA's that don't want to prosecute or have no cash bail.

until the lawmen get to do the job we ask of them, and pay them to do, this will continue. then too, it comes down to the voters who vote those fools into office.

it's time America and Americans put thier foot down, and vote the right way, and be rid of those in favor of coddling the criminals. you know, those "progressives"......

With the good must come the bad. Sadly, with the spread of 2A will come people not prepared. We must all do our part to teach and guide when given the opportunity. The good side is I am all for people of any race legally arming themselves. Something about the famous "Roof Koreans" of the LA riots makes me feel extremely patriotic and proud.

I don't blame them.
Governor flintstone and beetlejuice are pushing the SAFE-T-Act so no one is safe after the first of the year.
The TV commercials says it all 100 of 102 States Attorneys oppose this bill.
Guess which one are all for it???

Asians are "supposed" to be docile, and not wanting to get involved...at least that's what i recall.

nowadays, it don't matter anymore. crime is basically "allowed" to flourish thanks in part to the DA's that don't want to prosecute or have no cash bail.

until the lawmen get to do the job we ask of them, and pay them to do, this will continue. then too, it comes down to the voters who vote those fools into office.

it's time America and Americans put thier foot down, and vote the right way, and be rid of those in favor of coddling the criminals. you know, those "progressives"......
I guess your not a vietnam veteran. Asians "docile"?

Chinatown Chicago happens to be in a very tough area, it has seen its share of viciousness over the decades, and it’s only getting worse even as all of the old nearby high rise project buildings are all gone. Tourists, day trippers, commuters and even the shop owners it doesn’t matter, theres’s a No Bond repeat justice involved individual always lurking for opportunity.
The mainstream media (MSM) fails to report the amount of racist attacks the Asian population experiences. It’s a trending phenomena. This is also the case in diversity steeped NYC.

It takes a lot to have to be constantly told by elected civic leaders to be welcoming, accepting and equitable to others…and then get clobbered, robbed and maimed.
Folks just aren’t going to take it anymore.

Going into a LGS and getting something off the shelf without any idea what you have or how to use it is asking for trouble, especially in Chicago Cook Co Illinois. See previous post on Lawsuits and who is ultimately responsible and who gets sued.

This will be the downfall if people are buying guns and don't know anything about them---very dangerous!
Yes, more fodder that licensing and mandatory training proposal comes to mind. It’s like letting a 15 yr old test drive a new Vette without even a learners permit.

Who’s to say if a LGS could be a bit more stringent in sales, even though a customer passed the multi-prong card carrying litmus test.

Also reminds me of that anti-gun US Rep CA Bass that recently had her house broken into, only thing taken were her two handguns. Seems the feral knew where to look or she just lazily stored them openly and improperly.
But one can wonder why a congresswoman would want two handguns in gun controlled Los Angeles when they’re whole belief is parroted party-wide that crime is down (until it isn’t) and if she knows how to properly use a firearm. Nothing in the story suggested that she was lawfully in possession and card carrying, and no word if these firearms were recovered yet.
Now if they are used in a commission of a crime, it’s a good guess the congresswoman would be free from lawsuit?

I think this guy put paid to that perception.

1664408638781.gif

Yeah, when untrained people are walking around with loaded weapons that is just the ticket we don't need. I'll just make it easier to add more laws or take away freedoms.

Yeah, when untrained people are walking around with loaded weapons that is just the ticket we don't need. I'll just make it easier to add more laws or take away freedoms.
What concerns me more is becoming friendly fire when one of these people decides to defend themselves or others.

What concerns me more is people lamenting untrained people buying firearms and opining that the government should make some sort of mandate, yet no one seems to show any statistics that indicate the literally 2 million new gun owners after the summer of love, who have little or no training are causing any kind of problems with their lack of training.

I guess your not a vietnam veteran. Asians "docile"?
typically, the Asian community (here and other cities) does not get involved with the police. they very rarely if ever report burglaries, break-ins, assaults. so ya, "docile" ....

no i was never in the military other than doing my duty way before Nam, back then, and register for the draft. my "number" was never called.

you cannot compare thier living with the war in thier country, to here in the states....2 different places and circumstances.

Guess you missed Pearl Harbor to Hiroshima

they did what the Emperor told them to do

had you lived there and was a citizen, you would have done the same, if you were a soldier in the military.

can YOU therefore, blame ALL the Germans for what Hitler did..???? just because they were German citizens?

the german soldiers did what they were ORDERED to do.

you need to differentiate the good people from the bad leaders.

until then, shut up...your thoughts mean nothing to me, especially as a new person here.
Ah, impudent as well as ignorant. And yes, if you elect bad leaders, you're responsible. See sh*tstains in charge now.

My original post was just to point out the fact that people are purchasing firearms who would not normally do so.In order to feel some sort of security. Crime being ramped in this country as never before. It just so happens that the person in the article was Asian. Most likely an intelligent man who try's to go about the daily practice of living. As we all do. Yet he feels so threatened will purchase a firearm as a last resort to protect himself. This has nothing to do with war or race. For the record. All wars are insane and brought about by rich old politicians who send young men to die. I fought in Vietnam and it was a stupid useless event that we had no business getting into and cost my generation over 58,000 lives. And god only knows how many Vietnamese . People just want to e left alone to live their lives.Our country today is on the precipice of a cliff with no bottom

My original post was just to point out the fact that people are purchasing firearms who would not normally do so.In order to feel some sort of security. Crime being ramped in this country as never before. It just so happens that the person in the article was Asian. Most likely an intelligent man who try's to go about the daily practice of living. As we all do. Yet he feels so threatened will purchase a firearm as a last resort to protect himself. This has nothing to do with war or race. For the record. All wars are insane and brought about by rich old politicians who send young men to die. I fought in Vietnam and it was a stupid useless event that we had no business getting into and cost my generation over 58,000 lives. And god only knows how many Vietnamese . People just want to e left alone to live their lives.Our country today is on the precipice of a cliff with no bottom
The largest growing demographic is women. I have helped three select firearms, and taught them how to use them safely in the past six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back