testtest

What's wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't recall the Japanese electing thier emperor, nor the Germans electing Hitler.

try again.
Hitler was appointed Chancellor by Hindenburg because the Nazi party won 230 seats in the Reichstag... via election. And it's absolutely silly to imply that the vast majority of Japanese didn't go along with first Konoe (PM who invaded China) and later Hideki Tojo's aggression plans. The Bushido culture, the Japanese industrial leaders, the Japanese royalty, and the vast majority of the lay people were onboard, and considered non-Japanese to be gaijin, or lesser humans.

Hitler was appointed Chancellor by Hindenburg because the Nazi party won 230 seats in the Reichstag... via election. And it's absolutely silly to imply that the vast majority of Japanese didn't go along with first Konoe (PM who invaded China) and later Hideki Tojo's aggression plans. The Bushido culture, the Japanese industrial leaders, the Japanese royalty, and the vast majority of the lay people were onboard, and considered non-Japanese to be gaijin, or lesser humans.
good-bye, enjoy your time with a few others on ignore.

Not to start an argument there are plenty of asian gangs in major cities and they are not docile. They are in to the same things other gangs are in and these gangs tend to be more violent. Just saying, just because they don't report crime doesn't mean they don't commit crimes.

Deano is right though. Hitler was elected and as much as they wanted to back track after 1945 most German people were ok with him. Same thing in Japan.

Good morning, great information thanks for sharing.

This why I want to get trained and certified as a pistol instructor. I want to focus on training new shooters. ( I have taught a few to shoot). I don't currently have any training as a trainer, but have gone through over 100 hours of training myself. My ultimate goal is to open my own gun store, with a range, offer rentals to help people choose their best gun, and offer free or low cost training to new gun owners. I am 100% against mandatory training, but I think people should get trained

good-bye, enjoy your time with a few others on ignore.
Goodbye.. and good luck with your revisionist history. Bottom line, Asians, like everyone else, are tired of being victimized by feral liberals. No doubt you'll be able to rationalize those engineered urban ghetto welfare plantations too.

Not to start an argument there are plenty of asian gangs in major cities and they are not docile. They are in to the same things other gangs are in and these gangs tend to be more violent. Just saying, just because they don't report crime doesn't mean they don't commit crimes.
you're talking gangs...i am talking the average Asian citizen. in fact, i think the original posting was about the average citizens, not gang bangers.

This why I want to get trained and certified as a pistol instructor. I want to focus on training new shooters. ( I have taught a few to shoot). I don't currently have any training as a trainer, but have gone through over 100 hours of training myself. My ultimate goal is to open my own gun store, with a range, offer rentals to help people choose their best gun, and offer free or low cost training to new gun owners. I am 100% against mandatory training, but I think people should get trained
to get a motorcycle license here, one MUST have mandatory motorcycle safety training.

to get a CDL drivers license, one MUST have CDL training.

to get a first time drivers license, one MUST get training, then be on "probation" for xx amount of time, then gets his/her drivers license.

i see no harm nor foul in mandatory gun safety training, of a few hours, which would include the rules and of course some range time, maybe in total about 5 hours?

no, no training will be 100% perfect, nor will the person pass with flying colors or be 100% proficient, but it's a start rather than to just buy a gun, and not even know how to hold it, aim it, shoot it, and maintain it.

to get a motorcycle license here, one MUST have mandatory motorcycle safety training.

to get a CDL drivers license, one MUST have CDL training.

to get a first time drivers license, one MUST get training, then be on "probation" for xx amount of time, then gets his/her drivers license.

i see no harm nor foul in mandatory gun safety training, of a few hours, which would include the rules and of course some range time, maybe in total about 5 hours?

no, no training will be 100% perfect, nor will the person pass with flying colors or be 100% proficient, but it's a start rather than to just buy a gun, and not even know how to hold it, aim it, shoot it, and maintain it.
Several major issues here. 1. Driving a vehicle is not a constitutional right. Having arms is. 2. Opens a whole can of worms that gets ugly. Who decides what the training is? Who is allowed to train? Who pays these people to train? Is the training free? What about those who don't have the resources to spend hours/get somewhere to train at these government training camps? Are their rights gone now because they choose to live in BFE Wyoming? You really want the government more power to pick and choose who is "trained" enough to have a basic human right?

What about those who don't have the resources to spend hours/get somewhere to train at these government training camps?
if someone does not have the resources to spend (IE money) for training, then where did they get the money to buy a gun.????

maybe a better question should be, where are they getting that money from..to buy a gun in the first place..??

no money for training..?? then the gun and ammo is free too i suppose..????

if they got the money to buy guns and ammo, then they got the money for a safety training class.

training can be for free, from all the taxes the states/feds collect from the gun and ammo sales, hunting licenses, etc.

training can be done at any public range (or private) club if they sign up the monies for this training program, and keep detailed records on each person, in the event of an audit, just like a gun sale.

if the feds/states are collecting monies now, in the form of taxes, and which by the way, isn't there a proposal to increase that tax?

where's that money going? it is claimed "for gun safety".....

ain't my problem if someone like way out in wyoming.......where did they go and buy the gun then..?????

no guns stores in wyoming, is that what you are saying..????

if someone does not have the resources to spend (IE money) for training, then where did they get the money to buy a gun.????

maybe a better question should be, where are they getting that money from..to buy a gun in the first place..??

no money for training..?? then the gun and ammo is free too i suppose..????

if they got the money to buy guns and ammo, then they got the money for a safety training class.

training can be for free, from all the taxes the states/feds collect from the gun and ammo sales, hunting licenses, etc.

training can be done at any public range (or private) club if they sign up the monies for this training program, and keep detailed records on each person, in the event of an audit, just like a gun sale.

if the feds/states are collecting monies now, in the form of taxes, and which by the way, isn't there a proposal to increase that tax?

where's that money going? it is claimed "for gun safety".....

ain't my problem if someone like way out in wyoming.......where did they go and buy the gun then..?????

no guns stores in wyoming, is that what you are saying..????
People acquire firearms in many different ways. Going to a gun store is just one method and not every gun store/ffl has the faculties to host training.

Thats my question, how much is training, $20? $100? $500? We already have half the government wanting to tax firearms and ammo so heavily to snuff it out like they tried with tobacco.
And most of that assumes a healthy trust in government policy and financial competence, of which I personally have neither.
What other rights would you suggest we get government training on before we are allowed to exercise the right? Perhaps free speech training you pay for before you chat on this forum. Or church goers get freedom of assembly training before they enter their church?

th-2001436472.jpg

People acquire firearms in many different ways. Going to a gun store is just one method and not every gun store/ffl has the faculties to host training.

Thats my question, how much is training, $20? $100? $500? We already have half the government wanting to tax firearms and ammo so heavily to snuff it out like they tried with tobacco.
And most of that assumes a healthy trust in government policy and financial competence, of which I personally have neither.
What other rights would you suggest we get government training on before we are allowed to exercise the right? Perhaps free speech training you pay for before you chat on this forum. Or church goers get freedom of assembly training before they enter their church?
$50 for at least 2-3 hours worth of safety training.

it's inevitable, that training will become a hot topic in the future elections, especially if the Dems get more in the house.

you wanna carry a gun? you wanna own a gun..??

then you are gonna pay for mandatory training.

or at the very least, the Feds will pay for it, with the added taxes/fee's they keep imposing on guns, ammo, soon maybe reloading presses, dies, cleaning media, tumblers, (dry or wet), primers, gunpowder, bullets, casting materials, casting molds, gunsmithing tools, cleaning supplies like Hoppes 9, oils, and many of those things needed for the typical gun owner, or range that rents outs guns.

it's gonna happen.

people voting in the radical left, and progressives and extremists....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back