testtest

What’s your Favorite Reloading Press?

RCBS Rock Chucker was my first press I purchased in 1982. Started to shoot IPDC, Steel and Bowling pin competitions. Would load around 50 rounds of .45acp an hour. Was a E-1 in the military and that was all I could afford. I still have that press which I use for Precision Rifle rounds. Saved up some money and purchased a Dillon 550B which I used for the next 7 years. Loaded up several hundred thousand rounds without a glitch. Sold that when i left the military. This week I just received a New Dillon 750. Purchased all the goodies for it which showed up today. Case feeder, roller handle, strong mount, low powder indicator, and 45acp, 5.56 and 9mm conversion kit with dies. Can't wait to get it all set up.

I’ve got a old Lee turret that I’ve ran for decades. Unknown number through it but a Bunch! I’ve turrets set up for 9, .45. .38/.357, .44 Mag, 5.56 and ‘06. I’ve went through at least 10k 9 mm, 1500 .44’s, 3000 ‘06 and 4 k 5.56, plus several hundred .45 acp and an additional 900 .38/.357’s. Not “fast” but been a great loader for almost3 decades. I’d love a Dillon but the old Lee does all I need it to.

Back