testtest

What's your favorite source for Bullets?

King Shooters Supply
346 E Church Rd
King of Prussia, PA 19406
(610) 491-9901​
Store Hours:
Regular Store Hours:

Monday - Friday, 10am to 7pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm​
I've tried Badman, always come back to Kings, plus they're local for me.

Are you looking for a box or two or in bulk? I typically order all mine in bulk.
I always order by the thousands unless it's a specialty bullet like the Hornady XTP Mag
that I use in my 454 Casull

.355 bullets are ordered in the several thousand as they are used in 9mm & 357SIG.
They come from RMR. The rest usually only a thousand at a time as needed. These folks
give a pretty good turn around so it's only a couple 3 days and the mail man is struggling
up the walkway to my porch.
Free shipping included with Ik bullets

I always order by the thousands unless it's a specialty bullet like the Hornady XTP Mag
that I use in my 454 Casull

.355 bullets are ordered in the several thousand as they are used in 9mm & 357SIG.
They come from RMR. The rest usually only a thousand at a time as needed. These folks
give a pretty good turn around so it's only a couple 3 days and the mail man is struggling
up the walkway to my porch.
Free shipping included with Ik bullets
Try some Speer deep curl. They are awesome in my 50AE and cheap too.

Of course the 500AE would be a bit over sixed for my 454 :ROFLMAO:
I'll check it out. Just bought a 1K of Speer TNT .308 for my Blackout loads.
Came from Widner's and at a good price.
Hey! btw on your 357 sig reloads with your lee factory crimp die I've been getting great results with about a #2 pencil wide crimp. I would start with 1 gr less on your load and work from there, so you will be safe on not over pressuring. I will try to get a pic of it on this thread.

Hey! btw on your 357 sig reloads with your lee factory crimp die I've been getting great results with about a #2 pencil wide crimp. I would start with 1 gr less on your load and work from there, so you will be safe on not over pressuring. I will try to get a pic of it on this thread.
My Last 357SIG were 13.5 gr of ACC#9. Fills the case and will help with bullet set back.
I started a 357SIG thread so we could get this one back on subject.

Last edited:
I don't buy bulk, and usually get what I need at the local Rural King, and when I go to the PX (45 mile one-way drive) to get S&B 9mm.

Don't know why but not allowed at my range.... I need to pursue why in more depth.
That doesn't surprise me. I think the range I go to would probably not allow it as well, thinking it must be incendiary based because it's new and they haven't heard about it.

Back