testtest

What's your favorite source for Bullets?

Do they have smoke alarms
I'm sure they do as it's probably code that requires them. However this ammunition is not incendiary, so there's no risk of starting a fire. According to my attached link, it some kind of fluorescent that's activated after primer strike I believe. Just wondering if anyone tried them, how they perform, etc.

In the facility yes. Not in the bays. When I'm in there with the cannons it does tax the system and they have one really powerful system......

I'm sure they do as it's probably code that requires them. However this ammunition is not incendiary, so there's no risk of starting a fire. According to my attached link, it some kind of fluorescent that's activated after primer strike I believe. Just wondering if anyone tried them, how they perform, etc.
That is exactly how it was designed not to start fires.

I've ordered thousands and thousands and thousands of rounds from Snscasting. And have loved everything I've every gotten. From 45/70 bullets to 9mm

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That's why we have to shop around. 44mag, 240gr, SWC is $10 cheaper at Badman but that is with my military 5%
discount. If I have a Badman coupon from a previous purchase it's an additional 10% off for 15% total. Shipping is included.

Patrick at Badman will also provide load data for his bullets. Let him know what powder/s you have
and he'll get back to you, and I don't mean a few days. I've had him respond on the weekend.

Oops, me too. That's why I posted the Streak Visual Ammunition question w/link. Sorry about that SMSgtRod 😟
Nothing to be sorry about. We all still figuring this place out and .....
Some mean the whole cartridge when they say bullets. When reloaders refer to bullets we mean the heavy thing that
makes the hole in the paper or other object.

Ammo is under the heading "GEAR" that's the whole cartridge..... we cool!! :cool:

Well excuuuuuuse me. Okay, let's add a Glossary of terms for us dumba$$es that sometimes refer to cartridges as bullets. 🤔 😎
Occasionally at the range I will tell the granddaughter to load up the magazines with bullets.
She will ask me if the bullet puller is in the range bag? I'll then say cartridges and she will
give me a thumbs up and load the magazines with "CARTRIDGES!"
So I do the DA thing too. Here I have a chance to read what I'm saying and fix it. Not like
when I'm running off at the mouth.... too late then!! :ROFLMAO:

Then some folks don't know or go with what is the norm.

Occasionally at the range I will tell the granddaughter to load up the magazines with bullets.
She will ask me if the bullet puller is in the range bag? I'll then say cartridges and she will
give me a thumbs up and load the magazines with "CARTRIDGES!"
So I do the DA thing too. Here I have a chance to read what I'm saying and fix it. Not like
when I'm running off at the mouth.... too late then!! :ROFLMAO:

Then some folks don't know or go with what is the norm.
You mean you don't tell her to "load up the clips with bullets" like Uncle Joe Biden?

Back