testtest

When is the Springfield Bullpup coming ?

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
In the Hellcat pre release video building the anticipation of a new gun coming, (The Hellcat) there was a clip from the overseas factory. In it was a prototype “bullpup” rifle. The Croatian factory currently makes a VHS-2 for their military and wondering if SA will bring it over in the revamped form.

Hopefully SA releases one !!

C4E084CE-1116-4189-A44F-387CFE84A768.jpeg

Only if you can get a better trigger system and improved accuracy! I haven't shot a bullpup before, but all I here from those who have them is about the afore mention.

Interesting design. But importing a new firearm can be problematic especially if it's not one you want to build a business around like what SA has done with the XD/XDm/XD etc. lines.

Interesting design. But importing a new firearm can be problematic especially if it's not one you want to build a business around like what SA has done with the XD/XDm/XD etc. lines.
Its made at the Croatia factory where SA already builds firearms

Its made at the Croatia factory where SA already builds firearms

Yes I know. The question is does SA want to add another long gun to it's line.

Last time they did was back in the day when they imported FAL-type rifles from Brazil. Once the AWB hit they dropped them and stuck with the Garands and M1As. It's a business decision for SA.

Yes I know. The question is does SA want to add another long gun to it's line.

Last time they did was back in the day when they imported FAL-type rifles from Brazil. Once the AWB hit they dropped them and stuck with the Garands and M1As. It's a business decision for SA.
Curious... is there a thread where you dont argue with everything said

Curious... is there a thread where you dont argue with everything said

There are plenty. Did I say anything negative about this firearm?

The only threads I've had argument is the 556 myth one, and the shotgun vs. handgun one.

BTW - I have two rifle bullpups. Besides the Steyr AUG, the Tavor and PS90 are generally popular/readily available. I tried the KSG & KS7 and they didn't work for me.

I suggest contacting SA about your thoughts about importing that rifle.

Last edited:
There are plenty. Did I say anything negative about this firearm?

The only threads I've had argument is the 556 myth one, and the shotgun vs. handgun one.

BTW - I have two rifle bullpups. Besides the Steyr AUG, the Tavor and PS90 are generally popular/readily available. I tried the KSG & KS7 and they didn't work for me.

I suggest contacting SA about your thoughts about importing that rifle.
I wouldn't call a ps90 a bullpup, but I guess the way the trigger system is set up it would be!

Back