testtest

When you were growing up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1580488146657.jpeg

I taw a putty tat!

When you were growing up, what was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? Mine was the original Looney Tunes, not the political correct one, the real one.

THIS! ^^^^ Wiley Coyote and the Road Runner. Elmer Fudd versus Bugs Bunny. Daffy Duck versus the Martian.

Another would be the original Tom & Jerry, and I think that is the one which sometimes featured his cousin from out of town, Speedy Gonzales.

I cut the cord a couple of years ago, and was excited to find one of the local broadcast channels airing The Flinstones from 5pm to 6pm every weekday. I've got my Tivo recording it for those times I need a cartoon fix, since I can't find any of the old classics on the air anymore.

THIS! ^^^^ Wiley Coyote and the Road Runner. Elmer Fudd versus Bugs Bunny. Daffy Duck versus the Martian.

Another would be the original Tom & Jerry, and I think that is the one which sometimes featured his cousin from out of town, Speedy Gonzales.

I cut the cord a couple of years ago, and was excited to find one of the local broadcast channels airing The Flinstones from 5pm to 6pm every weekday. I've got my Tivo recording it for those times I need a cartoon fix, since I can't find any of the old classics on the air anymore.
Speedy was on looney tunes, I can’t remember the out of town mouse that visited.

1580513313701.jpeg

If this is it, his name was Tuffy,

1580513385409.png

And here is another one called Muscles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back