testtest

Where Will Constitutional Carry Pop Up Next?

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
With the passage and signing of a constitutional carry bill into law in Louisiana, followed by the signing of constitutional carry in South Carolina we’re now at both a tipping point and running into limits for future growth.

1710808085501.png

1710808176051.png

Constitutional Carry (green) Map of the United States, with Louisiana in purple until the new law takes effect.

With the passage and signing of a constitutional carry bill into law in Louisiana, followed by the signing of constitutional carry in South Carolina we’re now at both a tipping point and running into limits for future growth.

View attachment 54323
View attachment 54324
Constitutional Carry (green) Map of the United States, with Louisiana in purple until the new law takes effect.
Will you look at that. I can get anywhere in this country I wish to go without ever passing through occupied territory.

Will you look at that. I can get anywhere in this country I wish to go without ever passing through occupied territory.
I think you can get thru NM on a full tank of gas, just bypass Albuquerque since it's got major issues.

Since CO honors my state permit (yes I still get one) and even in CO...

Can you carry a gun in Colorado without a concealed carry permit?

Yes — you can open carry without a permit in Colorado if you are 18 and over. However, there are still some restrictions on open carry, such as where you are. It is important to familiarize yourself with the law before you attempt to openly carry a firearm in public.

NM doesn't honor but I have no interest or plans for NM since nothing interests me there.

Back