testtest

Where's a good place to look at Holsters?

Leather, Big Ole Steel Wheel 2.5 snub. Belt OC. I don't carry, really something to keep the gun from getting banged up. Also, I may open carry it someday. I keep my SF plastic guns in sticky's but this wheel is waaay to fat and heavy for that.
Also, should get a box/backpack to carry 4 hand guns, ammo, safety glasses and ear muffs out to the desert or indoor range.
TIA!

Leather, Big Ole Steel Wheel 2.5 snub. Belt OC. I don't carry, really something to keep the gun from getting banged up. Also, I may open carry it someday. I keep my SF plastic guns in sticky's but this wheel is waaay to fat and heavy for that.
Also, should get a box/backpack to carry 4 hand guns, ammo, safety glasses and ear muffs out to the desert or indoor range.
TIA!
GPS makes just the backpack you are looking for. I favor Tucker Gunleather in Houston for leather holsters but there may be a wait.

I'm a big fan of muddy river holsters. Here's a link below. They make leather and kydex options for a decent variety of pistols and revolvers.

If you want a comfortable holster, go to Houston Gun Holsters:

Their Eco-Leather holsters are so comfortable, you will forget you are carrying. And they aren't very expensive. So if you decide you don't like it, you haven't lost much.

I'm trying to holster this:

44 Magnum Ruger Redhawk Alaskan.JPG

I'd like leather, threw the belt with a snap strap.

TIA!

I'm a big fan of muddy river holsters. Here's a link below. They make leather and kydex options for a decent variety of pistols and revolvers.

Me too. Ridiculously comfortable. Veteran owned and a Missouri boy to boot.

As for backpacks. My wife picked me up a $40 pack somewhere. Maybe Kohls or something while she was in Texas. Well built, tons of pockets, Molle all over it. Holds my 10.5" AR, 3 or 4 handguns and a S ton of magazines. Or you can spend 4 times the money on something else, probably made in Asia anyway.

I recommend Mitch Rosen Gunleather. Their express line isn't too expensive, but couldn't be finer quality. When I got my holster, dual mag pouch and belt, I wept for all the years I wasted not having such beautiful gear.

Back