testtest

Which 1911 would you get if.....

Well, I have quite a few 1911's already (including SA's). I love the way the Nighthawks look, but they're a little out of my price line for my tastes. Perhaps a Dan Wesson, I'd have to look at the different models to make a choice.

I wouldn't mind the Colt Delta Elite or the Kimber Amethyst Ultra ll. But the Kimber looks too nice to use.
I have the Colt Delta Elite 10mm and Colt Gold Cup .45. Also a Kimber A1 Custom SS .45. Now how about forking over some of that bonus $$$'s you got & I can get my Dan Wesson.;)

This one caught my eye last time I was on Wilson Combat’s website
E6602A58-BE69-495A-A4D5-20380628F964.jpeg

I have the Colt Delta Elite 10mm and Colt Gold Cup .45. Also a Kimber A1 Custom SS .45. Now how about forking over some of that bonus $$$'s you got & I can get my Dan Wesson.;)
Yeah that would be great right! Lol... I already used some of the cash for a .30cal rugged razor silencer a new safe and soon my new rifle!

Yeah that would be great right! Lol... I already used some of the cash for a .30cal rugged razor silencer a new safe and soon my new rifle!
Good for you 10mmLife, enjoy your purchases. It always gives me a lift when I get something new (which seems to happen often)

Probably going to be out of my price range to since I’d have to move to another state to get one from Wilson

Good for you 10mmLife, enjoy your purchases. It always gives me a lift when I get something new (which seems to happen often)
You already have a collection that would make most people envious!

But there's always room for one more. 👍

Which 1911 would you get if by an “act of nature“ you couldn’t get a Springfield?

I would probably get a Remington 1911 R1 basic model.
i'm a 40 cal fan so any in that caliber I already have 5 1911's in 45 acp most of the high end makers don't offer the in 40 cal.

Back