testtest

Which AR to Suppress?

I'm having a bit of a conundrum here. I received my Tax Stamp and Suppressor today finally but I cannot decide which rifle to put it on. M400 Tread or the new Franklin Armory I just got w/ Binary Trigger. I keep flip flopping back and forth. Excuse the Franklin, just picked it up Tuesday. Got all new furniture and an optic on the way.

Part of me wants to just finally complete the M400, but at the same time I can't help but think how awesome it would be to shoot the Binary suppressed. Both could be an option down the road once I get another Taper Mount EZ Brake for the 2nd rifle, but for now i'll need to choose one. Pics below. What do you guys think?View attachment 33095View attachment 33094View attachment 33093
I just noticed on the user manual they list it as the Recce 5 Silencer.

I thought that was fau paux these days ?

If you go downtown, Yes. I don't go downtown, and live an hour north of it. For that exact reason.
If I wanted homeless and ****, I would have stayed in NYC. lol
I think we should have a group buy. We all chip in and buy Austin. Then sell it to California.

On a trip to Donna Texas last year I drove through Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Texarkana, etc.. Other than all those places I thought Texas was great. I especially enjoyed Donna, S Padre, Rio Grande Valley.

Texarkana ? F that place. Sell it to Arkansas.

I think we should have a group buy. We all chip in and buy Austin. Then sell it to California.

On a trip to Donna Texas last year I drove through Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Texarkana, etc.. Other than all those places I thought Texas was great. I especially enjoyed Donna, S Padre, Rio Grande Valley.

Texas needs to stay in Texas and no way in hell sell any of it to Cali.

Texas needs to stay in Texas and no way in hell sell any of it to Cali.
I mean pack it up and ship it there. They can put it in the Sonora desert. Either that or wall it off.

In all seriousness Texans need to just make it really uncomfortable for commies to live there. I saw an article awhile back about this family somewhere in Ohio. They were, uh, severely left handed if you catch my meaning. They were uncomfortable there. So they packed up the kids and dog and moved to Austin where they are happy as pigs in :poop:.

I don't know anyone that likes Texarkana. LOL

Cinderella is all dressed up for the ball.

PXL_20221203_230908040.jpg

Back