testtest

who buys from Missouri Bullet Co.??

I found SNS right before COVID and have stuck with them ever since. Their communication was great and it certainly wasn't a good time to be a buyer. They bumped their prices up a bit but I felt it was a fair adjustment when you looked at supply and demand. I saw lots of other extreme gouging from other suppliers of components. I use SNS for my absolute cheapest coated bullets. I also like Everglades ammo when I want copper plated or jacketed. Same service from them. Little price bumps but sales or different offerings of quality to help. Great communicators on your order. I never had to wait for an update from either. I always got something BEFORE I started wondering.

I found SNS right before COVID and have stuck with them ever since. Their communication was great and it certainly wasn't a good time to be a buyer. They bumped their prices up a bit but I felt it was a fair adjustment when you looked at supply and demand. I saw lots of other extreme gouging from other suppliers of components. I use SNS for my absolute cheapest coated bullets. I also like Everglades ammo when I want copper plated or jacketed. Same service from them. Little price bumps but sales or different offerings of quality to help. Great communicators on your order. I never had to wait for an update from either. I always got something BEFORE I started wondering.
thanks, i do have them saved in my list of sites.

yeah, is it so hard to "communicate"? with the customer..??

1 LGS i hardly ever go to, has Missouri Bullets, but never what i want when i get there...............strike 1.

i tried more than once.........strike 2....

there will be NO strike 3......

if the mom/pop gun store would hurry up and get back to casting........

but also, he is short handed.....his dad (the original owner) was the one that made the bullets...but he died a few weeks ago....

and this son, is wanting to go back to work, rather than to be at the store all day (ahem..ahem) when he shows up, and he wants a "real job"......even though, he gets a really nice salary, from his mother, under the table, and he will own 51% when she dies......his half brother gets 49%......

silver spoons in mouths........and mucking it up already..........

Missouri Bullet Co comes through for me consistently. It's snowing here this weekend in Colorado so I cranked out 900 of their .45 ACP Hi-TEK SWC (underneath the remaining Chey SWC stock) and 500 Hi-TEK RN 9mm... ;)

900-Hi-Tek-SWCBTorn.jpg

500-Small-Ball-BTorn.jpg

Missouri Bullet Co comes through for me consistently. It's snowing here this weekend in Colorado so I cranked out 900 of their .45 ACP Hi-TEK SWC (underneath the remaining Chey SWC stock) and 500 Hi-TEK RN 9mm... ;)

900-Hi-Tek-SWCBTorn.jpg

500-Small-Ball-BTorn.jpg
well good for you...but they failed, and miserably so for me.

to NOT COMMUNICATE with me, the customer, about a manufacturing situation on their part, and of a delay, and if i wanted to continue to wait..OR NOT, tells me that i'll be wasting MY TIME again in my future.

there are many other companies, that i will try in the coming weeks/months.

if any of those FAIL, they too will be on my "fecal list".

Back