testtest

Who could have thought, in Austin, TX?

Didn't they hire enough social workers to fill the gap and fix everything?

Like everything else the deluded Marxist-Democrats touch, the city turned into a steaming pile of dung. They seem to believe that their "good intentions" will inevitably prevent adverse consequences. Yet, they refuse to learn from their mistakes, always choosing to double down rather than honestly examine their actions and change their policies based on the evidence staring them in the face.

Truly, the behavior of the Marxist-Democrats proves they are insane. God help those who are governed by such idiots.

Minneapolis lost 1/3 of the Police Force after the city & state governments threw their LEOs under the bus during & after the so-called G. Floyd murder.

BTW G.Floyd wasn't murdered since the autopsy (that was suppressed) indicated he died of a 2X lethal dose of fentynal given to him by his drug dealer that was sitting in the passenger seat of the car, and refused to testify in court.

I hope that sometime the LEOs imprisoned get pardoned/released and they sue Minneapolis/and the state into the Dark Ages.

Last edited:
Austin 'at the brink of disaster' as police shortages hit crisis level: 'God help us all'

More than half of Austin is a liberal cesspool with absolute california stamped asswipes there.

I have a daughter that lives in Dripping Springs just outside of Austin. She works in Austin and is very concerned about the crime in the city. As a father I can't help but worry about her safety.

Dripping Springs is nice and lots of native Texans still live out that way. Good people. Given the distance from Austin and the lack of ability to travel there easily she's still in a good area. But going into downtown/South Austin... it's a complete shithole. Also, APD doesn't patrol dripping springs, it's wayyyy too far outside their jurisdiction - she would have a more local police department there, This would fall under Hayes County and not Travis County (We call it Travesty County) which is also a good thing. I would not stress AS much.

My wife and I chose to move WAY north of that city for a reason, and honestly it's not quite north enough for my taste.
But rest a bit easier knowing she is in a relatively good/nicer area and the locals/natives there are pretty upstanding for the most part. And she doesn't need to rely on Austin PD or Travis County for any assistance.

However, I would encourage her to get comfortable around a firearm and to have one on her persons for protection if at all possible/willing when dealing with Austin Proper/Travis county.

Dripping Springs is nice and lots of native Texans still live out that way. Good people. Given the distance from Austin and the lack of ability to travel there easily she's still in a good area. But going into downtown/South Austin... it's a complete shithole. Also, APD doesn't patrol dripping springs, it's wayyyy too far outside their jurisdiction - she would have a more local police department there, This would fall under Hayes County and not Travis County (We call it Travesty County) which is also a good thing. I would not stress AS much.

My wife and I chose to move WAY north of that city for a reason, and honestly it's not quite north enough for my taste.
But rest a bit easier knowing she is in a relatively good/nicer area and the locals/natives there are pretty upstanding for the most part. And she doesn't need to rely on Austin PD or Travis County for any assistance.

However, I would encourage her to get comfortable around a firearm and to have one on her persons for protection if at all possible/willing when dealing with Austin Proper/Travis county.
A few years ago I got her and my son-in-law a shotgun and two handguns. She does pretty good on the range but have doubts about her mind set. Dripping Springs is a very nice community, both of them really like it. Thanks for your comments.

You really have to wonder what the real agenda of the “defund the police” groups is. Are they too dumb to realize what could (and Will) go wrong? Or are they deliberately intentionally seeking the destruction of their communities/country (without being bright enough to realize They will have to live in the cesspool they’re creating?)

Back