testtest

Who is David Chipman?

Slight correction to Caleb's otherwise superb video: WY Senators are reliably supportive of our cause. When he referred to Jon Tester, he meant for Montana residents.

Democratic Senators who MAY vote down a confirmation:
MT residents: Sen Jon Tester
AZ residents: Sen Kyrsten Sinema
WV residents: Sen Joe Manchin

Republican Senators who MAY not hold the line without our encouragement:
ME residents: Sen Susan Collins
AK residents: Sen Lisa Murkowski

Pile onto/edit this string if you know your Senator is on the fence and should have their name added. I'm a MI voter with 2 chronically anti-2A Democratic senators (although one of them, Gary Peters, was just re-elected with a very tiny margin) -- but that doesn't stop me from emailing them.

If we could just sell Detroit to the Canadians, MI would be a reliably-red state. :cool:
Jeff

Slight correction to Caleb's otherwise superb video: WY Senators are reliably supportive of our cause. When he referred to Jon Tester, he meant for Montana residents.

Democratic Senators who MAY vote down a confirmation:
MT residents: Sen Jon Tester
AZ residents: Sen Kyrsten Sinema
WV residents: Sen Joe Manchin

Republican Senators who MAY not hold the line without our encouragement:
ME residents: Sen Susan Collins
AK residents: Sen Lisa Murkowski

Pile onto/edit this string if you know your Senator is on the fence and should have their name added. I'm a MI voter with 2 chronically anti-2A Democratic senators (although one of them, Gary Peters, was just re-elected with a very tiny margin) -- but that doesn't stop me from emailing them.

If we could just sell Detroit to the Canadians, MI would be a reliably-red state. :cool:
Jeff
And sell Kalifornia back to Mexico

Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Freeman of Montana, Wounded Knee, Eric WithHolders firearms give away to the Meheho Cartels, and scores I've forgotten........its what Government and the BATF (and predominately Left'oComs administrations) love; The heavy swagger of Federal Authority, the smashing of those who prefer to live without Government intrusion, snuffing out those who do not fit in their box. They cleverly escalate confrontations, cover up their murderous deeds, go home to the supper table to brag of it, then resurface years later with advancement, gain a golden parachute retirement in GSA service then at last publish a polished memoir but when they are found out they label those who know better "Conspiracy theorists".

One persons conspiracy is another persons Gospel Truth.

Back