testtest

Who is going to SHOT Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will and plan on gathering up some new product coverage for The Armory Life. Be sure to keep an eye out. Also, we have some new gun launches coming out this week (starting tomorrow), so keep an eye out for that on TheArmoryLife.com and here on the forum.

I know Shot's not opened to everyone. What's the criteria of being able to attend?

I will and plan on gathering up some new product coverage for The Armory Life. Be sure to keep an eye out. Also, we have some new gun launches coming out this week (starting tomorrow), so keep an eye out for that on TheArmoryLife.com and here on the forum.
Sounds great Mike. Will you guys be doing any video coverage from the SA booth? It would be great if you did video while taking questions from this forum & discussing new products etc.

I know Shot's not opened to everyone. What's the criteria of being able to attend?
It's generally restricted to manufacturers and media. Here is a link to the info page on it.

It's a chaotic, exciting and informative event to attend, that's for sure!

Sounds great Mike. Will you guys be doing any video coverage from the SA booth? It would be great if you did video while taking questions from this forum & discussing new products etc.
We will be doing some content for our social media channels from the show, and I'll be doing a "round up" for TheArmoryLife.com after the event. So, be sure to stay tuned!

It's generally restricted to manufacturers and media. Here is a link to the info page on it.

It's a chaotic, exciting and informative event to attend, that's for sure!
Thanks Mike, I appreciate the link

I missed this. When and where is SHOT show being held this year?
It's in Las Vegas NV. Jan. 21st-24th WEarp45. I know it's been in Vegas for the last several years and occurs in January each year (at least for the last several years I've picked up video of the events there). It's not open to the public, Mike sent a link with the requirements to attend. See the thread further down for link.

Here's a link to an article on Shot Show 2020. They list some of the new guns/products already announced. Like XDMan, I'd like to get my hands on the H&K SP5 (GP5 MP5 if I could jump through all the legal hoops with mucho 🏧💲💲).

Last edited:
It's in Las Vegas NV. Jan. 21st-24th WEarp45. I know it's been in Vegas for the last several years and occurs in January each year (at least for the last several years I've picked up video of the events there). It's not open to the public, Mike sent a link with the requirements to attend. See the thread further down for link.
Thank you!

I wish I could get in. I am off on Tuesday and Friday of the show and live in Vegas. My club use to have a couple of guys able to get some of us in but that changed this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back