testtest

Who lets their wife and the mother of their kids be an Uber driver ?

I met three of them a few weeks back and although I was always careful I have become so much more since that day.
And yes careful to the point my stomach hurts every time I go out, no bullets flew that day but I do feel I’ve been gut punched.
Sorry to hear that, but you're a survivor. Chances of this happening to you again must be extremely low.

IMO, I have witnessed many past "petroleum dispense agents" quit a good paying job to drive for Uber only to realize that it's nowhere near the job they thought it would be. In addition to youngolddude's comments above most drivers carry the minimum insurance required by Uber ( private commercial ins.) This driver had a very serious accident injuring the passengers. Their attorney says near impossible they will receive anything.
got a chuckle outta "petroleum dispense agents". I've been one. Also one of my jobs as a young man was a "Sanitation Engineer", I was the dump attendant.
After Covid curtailed my sons Uber/Lyft business he got a 9-5 but still does Uber on ocassion when he needs a few extra bucks. When he was doing it full time it was paying the bills but there were alot of driver that would come and go thinking it was easy money.
I like to indulge in some court TV on my off time and see cases where they have Uber and Lyft drivers are renting cars from private owners, because to drive for them the cars has like 6 years old or newer, for upwards of $250 per week. These drivers are making enough to pay the rental and live on the rest. (Sorta) cuz usually the case is because the driver is behind on rental so the owner takes back the car and finds it damaged on top of that, lol.

Back