testtest

Who makes G10 grips for the 9mm SA911???

Longtime Springfield fan. New to forum. I’m looking for replacement G10 grips for my EDC SA911 9mm. I’ve exhausted my google-Fu and can find anything and everything grips for every other micro SAO 9mm but nothing for my Springfield 9mm 911. Anyone else out there run into this same dilemma but found a solution? I’m honestly even considering just going the hogue rubber option for now until I find some black g10 grips

Longtime Springfield fan. New to forum. I’m looking for replacement G10 grips for my EDC SA911 9mm. I’ve exhausted my google-Fu and can find anything and everything grips for every other micro SAO 9mm but nothing for my Springfield 9mm 911. Anyone else out there run into this same dilemma but found a solution? I’m honestly even considering just going the hogue rubber option for now until I find some black g10 grips
Have you tried VZGrips? I bought a few G10‘s for my full size 1911 & CZ 75B. Looks like they make compact 1911 G10 grips as well (not sure about 911, but search did bring up a selection list. Not sure if it was for the SA 911, or 1911’s in general). In any case, good luck.

Have you tried VZGrips? I bought a few G10‘s for my full size 1911 & CZ 75B. Looks like they make compact 1911 G10 grips as well (not sure about 911, but search did bring up a selection list. Not sure if it was for the SA 911, or 1911’s in general). In any case, good luck.
Ya I was very hopeful with vz but alas, they don’t make anything for the SA911 in either .380 or 9mm. I did pick up some sweet grips from them for my wife’s kimber micro 9 esv. I also reached out to the guY that made my TRP grips a few years ago and still no luck….

Hi, welcome to the forum!
On 911 grips? Think originals are Hogue?
They may have other grips available like G10 if asked?

Here's one place to try. Is just rubber grips pictured though.:

Hi, welcome to the forum!
On 911 grips? Think originals are Hogue?

Here's one place to try:
Thanks! Can’t believe it took me this long to get here.

And thanks for the link, I already have a set of the rubber hogue on order but I’m more of a fan of g10 grips. The ones that came stock on my 911 are g10 but a dual color and rather busy. Looking for a solid black g10 grip set. I’m even trying to hunt down someone to commission a one-off set of need be.

Thanks! Can’t believe it took me this long to get here.

And thanks for the link, I already have a set of the rubber hogue on order but I’m more of a fan of g10 grips. The ones that came stock on my 911 are g10 but a dual color and rather busy. Looking for a solid black g10 grip set. I’m even trying to hunt down someone to commission a one-off set of need be.
Partial reason posted is yes, they are the rubber grips, in a variety of colors that you may be unaware of? And, others may also be in same boat looking for replacement 911 grips of any type. From scouting around, believe Hogue made original 911 G10 grip's and may make other G10's in other styles? .....they also likely have patterns for 911's on hand to make others?

Partial reason posted is yes, they are the rubber grips, in a variety of color that you may be unaware of? And, others may also be in same boat looking for replacement 911 grips of any type. From scouting around, believe Hogue made original 911 G10 grip's and may make other G10's in other styles? .....they also likely have patterns for 911's on hand to make others?
Good call. I forgot they made the g10 grips that came on the 911’s. I just didn’t see anything on their website other than the rubber grips. Couldn’t find replacements on Springfield shop site either. I’ll put an email out to hogue. Thanks for posting and pointing that out

I put an email out to Hogue and to Springfield about replacement grips… no reply yet. I’m bound and determined to find a pair of black g10 grips!

Update: I got a pair of vz grips for my wife’s kimber micro 9 and wow! What a difference
May give something like this method a try if only looking for another color?

Edit: Weird link but works for High Tech carpet and plastic dye:

If you don't like your grip you're not gonna like the gun. Good luck on your search!
I know what you mean but I actually like the grip and gun just fine, it’s the multiple colors of the grip that I’m not a huge fan of since my plan is to have the lower frame of the 911 cerakoted the same color as my SA 1911 TRP. Thanks for sending luck my way since I’m having very little of it right now

Thanks

Thanks! I’ve actually just started doing research on how to dye or color the existing grips. Seems it’s 50/50 on successful turnout when trying to color existing color g-10. I’ll definitely keep this in mind
You're welcome Jay_Darkside,
I tend to look at available options before doing whatever too. Patience sometimes helps?
These guys may help you? Have used them before, they make a great product and fit well. And, from talking with them, they seem to be on same page. It helps.

LOKGRIPS

You're welcome Jay_Darkside,
I tend to look at available options before doing whatever too. Patience sometimes helps?
These guys may help you? Have used them before, they make a great product and fit well. And, from talking with them, they seem to be on same page. It helps.

LOKGRIPS
Ya I agree and thanks for your help. I try to do the same and try at patience every day although it’s definitely a daily struggle! And I’ve been in contact with lokgrips and I am on the list for if/when they decide to make grips for the 911. Sadly they don’t take one-off commissions for grips the don’t currently make

Had a few replies and phone calls with Springfield Armory shop. They only have two colors of g-10 grips for the 911 in 9mm; green/black and grey/black…. So in the meantime I have a set of grey/black g10 grips that came with my 1911 TRP that I’m going to try and dye as a test run for my 911 grips

Any update to this thread? I have a 911 9mm with the hogue rubber grips and I have looked high and low for a set of g10 grips. Anybody want to sell your green set to me?

Bumping this old thread. Hoping a year later would mean someone out there might make g10 grips for the 9mm 911. I never attempted dying my old set

Back