I’m curious to know if we can now replace the brace on an AR pistol we already own with a regular stock.
I live in an open state according to this.
What This Means for our Customers
Under the new ATF guidance, federal NFA approval and registration are no longer required before making or transferring certain NFA items, including suppressors, short-barreled rifles (SBRs), short-barreled shotguns (SBSs), and certain other regulated items.
Open States (27) — No NFA process (No form required). Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Buy a suppressor like any other firearm.
Hi,
Laugh if you want to, but the Hush-Point units are getting pretty good reviews and are a bit more affordable than others. I have not used any suppressors, just passing along what I have read.
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff
![]()
Never heard of them. But they look OK. What is laughable about them?
I had heard someone was making cans with a 3D printer for like $75. That was what I thought you your talking about.
Problem with hy point suppressors is they are overpriced.
Thats not bad. But the 30 cal one on their site was 900 bucksHi,
$350 ain't so bad.
Sonicore makes cheaper units but I have not researched them.
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff
But if you run out of the boolets, you can beat them and subdue your enemies!Thats not bad. But the 30 cal one on their site was 900 bucks
Nope, never happen.run out of the boolets,