testtest

Who reloads either pistol or rifle

FMJ or not so much

• Total voters
Well, I waited a week to make this response ................ but I chose to not vote only because there was no 'intended use' indicated for the FMJ (or not). They certainly have their purpose and usefulness in certain applications, but not in every case. That's been made pretty clear across all the replies so far, but a great question.

Well, I waited a week to make this response ................ but I chose to not vote only because there was no 'intended use' indicated for the FMJ (or not). They certainly have their purpose and usefulness in certain applications, but not in every case. That's been made pretty clear across all the replies so far, but a great question.
Intent or not.....more just general. If for varmint, hunting (basically the same as varmint) or range time? "You make the call? Brought too you by the US Army."

Intent or not.....more just general. If for varmint, hunting (basically the same as varmint) or range time? "You make the call? Brought too you by the US Army."
I gotcha ...... but for me there is no 'just general'. Where I live FMJ's are unlawful to use for hunting except in a few certain cases such as some fur bearers, and most non-native species. They are however lawful for use on the range in target practice and competitions. So, I do load FMJ's for those uses, but never for hunting. My hunting loads are HP's, soft points or similar. They typically work better in most hunting situations and will still do the job on the non-natives.

(y)(y)(y)

Since the early 70's. Do it for fun/relaxation as well as better loads for better accuracy. Everything from 9mm, 38/357. 40, 44spl/44mag, 308, 30-o6, 444 Marlin and a slew of others. Lead (commercial and poured) for all. If there a cars on the road I have bullets

Back