Would an App make this forum better

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Its a good idea, if we can still access it as we see it now. I can't stand how many apps and sites try to make you use the app, or force pop ups every time one goes to another page.
I dont want to have to go find a computer to make any changes.
If this happens I would rather just leave it as is.

Its a good idea, if we can still access it as we see it now. I can't stand how many apps and sites try to make you use the app, or force pop ups every time one goes to another page.
I dont want to have to go find a computer to make any changes.
If this happens I would rather just leave it as is.
Totally agree!

I have it bookmarked on my phone but it is tough to read and navigate. An app might prove better. Otherwise, I will just use my pc.

An App would be a nice addition. Take it on the go. I would prefer it to be as free.
I prefer to be able to view it mobile. That way we view it on our mobile browser and it can be adaptive and we pretty much see it as it is now. I believe I saw where they activate Tapatalk, I am not a big fan of Tapatalk.
I view it on my mobile iPhone and iPad using the website viewed in Safari browser, when I leave my Windows computer. The phone makes it mobile outside the home, the only problem is that I have a hard time typing replies and such on the small keyboard (misspelling and such). I would hope the App would provide a better mobile screen format, as I sometimes need to view the forum in landscape format to see who posted a replied to a thread. As for the typing, I don't think an App would help that (I know I could use Siri to record my reply, but I just don't use that feature all that much). But if free, I'd be interested in seeing/using an App here, and I'd keep it if it was useful. As for Tapatalk, I'm not familiar with that at all.

So it looks like the forum is already setup to run in mobile mode as well. I was just comparing it to a site that I am the admin on and it looks like they are using the same software.

Back