Having a good time?

• No everything I do is serious

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Hells yeah!

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • I am dry as a popcorn fart

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I don't do social media, so I'm really enjoying myself. After all, we're talking about guns and ammo, two of my favorite subjects. I'm trying to get the rest on the family signed up.
Agreed. I dabble a bit in Facebook to keep track of family goings on, but I usually just skip all of it overall. This forum is great for being a place to talk about gun stuff and more without all the baggage of things like twitter....

Yeah, we have a good group of people here. It's been very fun talking about our shared interest in firearms, outdoor stuff, hobbies, and the like. Even disagreements and differences of opinion are all polite and usually informative to boot. So yeah, it's a fun place. WAY better than Facebook or Twit(ter).

Yeah, we have a good group of people here. It's been very fun talking about our shared interest in firearms, outdoor stuff, hobbies, and the like. Even disagreements and differences of opinion are all polite and usually informative to boot. So yeah, it's a fun place. WAY better than Facebook or Twit(ter).
You sir get 2 thumbs up! 👍👍

I’ve been on other forums in the past.
Hummer group when I owned my H3.
Motorcycle when I toured a lot on my GoldWing.
9F0823CC-BC00-47C2-A549-50C820F12C8D.jpeg

And another gun forum a few years back however this group. All of you guys on this forum have been AWESOME. I have learned so much from all of you and have had a wonderful time sharing my passion and love of shooting.

I enjoy reading the posts. I also like sharing parts of our lives, weather, purchases, location, pics,etc.,etc.
This is the only place I post/follow. I have not been put out by any post/person .

Back