testtest

why do I have to keep logging in.??

Old_Me

Ronin
since i came here yesterday morning, (9. 27. 2023)

i have had to re-login....

if i read a post, then go back to the "new posts link in the upper banner", i have to re-login.

this morning, i had to login again..

I DID check the box, "keep me logged in" each time......

what's going on..?????

Are you using Edge? Whichever one you are using, you usually need to close all the way, open again, go to settings and go to the Privacy settings and find where the Clear browsing history settings are, and uncheck Cookies and site data, passwords etc

Are you using Edge? Whichever one you are using, you usually need to close all the way, open again, go to settings and go to the Privacy settings and find where the Clear browsing history settings are, and uncheck Cookies and site data, passwords etc
google..

i never had this issue until yesterday.

is it this
1695902633658.jpeg
or one of these
1695902688331.png

I was not trying to speak down to you Sir, you'd be amazed that many folks have zero idea about IT things. So make sure you have allowed sign in, in the services area. Make sure that the switch to clear cookies and website data is not switched on. Turn on the Sync option, again in services, also, for now turn off your extensions. The only other thing I can think of is that it is possible Chrome needs to update, if there is an update it will often keep the older version form syncing properly.

I noticed, a couple days ago, that I had to log in again to open Armory Life. I use the Opera browser and have Armory Life Forum on speed dial, so I'm generally checking out the Armory Life several times a day .

since i came here yesterday morning, (9. 27. 2023)

i have had to re-login....

if i read a post, then go back to the "new posts link in the upper banner", i have to re-login.

this morning, i had to login again..

I DID check the box, "keep me logged in" each time......

what's going on..?????
Have you tried to log out and back in to see if it fixes the issue? :D Just joking, don't get mad. This is precisely the type of answer I'd expect from "tech support"

Back