testtest

Why Everyone Likes Lever Actions

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Chris Baker of Lucky Gunner, is starting a series on Lever Action guns and their popularity. The first installment video/article below, deals with their history and newer accessories now available. I look forward to the series, since I own a few.

Chris Baker of Lucky Gunner, is starting a series on Lever Action guns and their popularity. The first installment video/article below, deals with their history and newer accessories now available. I look forward to the series, since I own a few.

That was a very interesting article and informative, thanks grasshopper

I got into lever-guns a few years back. I've been able to build a collection of 3 Marlins, 2 Henry's, and one Mossberg. I always liked that I had a decent chance of finding them in stock, even at the start of the COVID scare. I'm happy to see lever-guns starting to get some love from the mainstream gun crowd, but am gonna miss the days when I was one of only a handful of interested buyers.

Great article! I have mentioned before that my Marlin 1894 C in
357 is one I love to carry and shoot. It has killed more whitertail deer than any of my other rifles. It is short, light ,fast handling and accurate. Th he only draw back is that maximum effective range is about 150 yard's. Have never shot Leverutions but handloaded 158 grain JSP to around 1700 fps.

Back