testtest

Why I don't believe there ever was a COVID virus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a correctional setting, have for 27 yrs. I was mandated to get the shot to keep my job so I did, I have not had COVID, My adult boys work in the food service industry, straight through all the Covid BS, they have not had the COVID, my wife had a mild case of sore throat, tested positive with the covid. I am older then 50, ex smoker with emphysema, Slightly over weight and have diabetes. I believe COVID is real, I just don't think it is any worse then the Flu, which I have not had in over 8 yrs. "don't get the flu shot either" I think some are naturally immune to it and some are ultra susceptible to it. I do not believe that the world should have shut down for it, I do think distance and hand washing works, but it works for all diseases. To each their own, now stand by for the next something or other.
I read in a medical book dated 1985 and it labelled, Corona is a common cold.

What changed: maybe as you stated we were all lied to so they can genocide all of us, like the Georgia Guide Stones stated in their Deep State Cabal Laws.

There is controversy over the vaccine. But that aside, the guy is a crackpot. We have multiple friends and family who had COVID and were seriously ill. A good friend died from it. My youngest daughter is an ER physician and dealt with a flood of COVID patients for a couple years.
1679567805194.png

I read in a medical book dated 1985 and it labelled, Corona is a common cold.

What changed: maybe as you stated we were all lied to so they can genocide all of us, like the Georgia Guide Stones stated in their Deep State Cabal Laws.
Oh brother, Georgia Guide Stones and deep State Cabal eh?

Medical books can be a dangerous thing to read, or read things into. Especially easy to just grab a partial definition or self diagnose by cherry picking symptoms.

Corona virus is in fact just that a general term for a group of viruses. They are so named due to thier general appearance with a Corona shaped appearance.

There are many varieties and variations, all with varying degrees of symptoms, and morbidity. Some are mild, others very much more dangerous. To equate the Covid 19 variation to the common cold is being seriously and dangerously simplistic.

Last edited:
I don’t deny Covid 19 is real. My problem is the reaction to it, largely by the democrat politicians, the weaponization of it to take down Trump, the repeated lies and contradictions spouted by Fauci and Burke and every other A hole with an MD behind their name, the forcing people to take a “ vaccine” or lose their job, the proliferation of the lie that a F’ing mask will stop the spread and the corruption of the government and the media with regards to the origin of the virus and the circumstances of it’s release upon the world by the communist Chinese.

Yeah, run on sentence. So sue me.

I don’t deny Covid 19 is real. My problem is the reaction to it, largely by the democrat politicians, the weaponization of it to take down Trump, the repeated lies and contradictions spouted by Fauci and Burke and every other A hole with an MD behind their name, the forcing people to take a “ vaccine” or lose their job, the proliferation of the lie that a F’ing mask will stop the spread and the corruption of the government and the media with regards to the origin of the virus and the circumstances of it’s release upon the world by the communist Chinese.

Agreed

I was a big doubter of the whole mask wearing and hand sanitizer being able to do much. However between the two, they did seriously do some good, no matter what I thought initially. Now maybe sanitizers and good sanitation helped more but I was sick during that time period not once. Neither was my attendant.

Normally being stuck in an aluminum shell with 20 snotty nosed children equaled at least a half dozen rough colds a year for both my attendant and myself.. And that was washing my hands and using hand sanitizer religiously. So really the mask and the face shield we were required to wear was the big difference. And we did not get sick once, so the mask and shield sure seems to have done something. Something changed... or else it was the most amazing coincidence.

And yes, I still hated wearing the damn things, try driving wearing fogged up glasses and shield in winter, you learn an entirely new way of breathing.

Last edited:

Nope, what you said was the gospel truth, all of it. before i got the crude i wore a mask everywhere and washed my hands with sanitizer every time i got in the truck. i was a sheep i guess, but none of that stuff fraudci was spouting was true.

So many lies told by the biden administration it was pathetic, and they continue to lie about everything. they should all be in prison.

I know some people had to take it to keep their job and to me that is just wrong. Making someone put an experimental drug in their body is pure communism. and like war criminals, those people that made employers do it should be prosecuted. pretty harsh i know but it should have never happened. The Biden bunch should already be sittin in prison.

If this drug was well tested it might be different, it wasn't. the big pharmacies were all in a race to put together some stuff to be the first to make billions of dollars off people.

Nope, what you said was the gospel truth, all of it. before i got the crude i wore a mask everywhere and washed my hands with sanitizer every time i got in the truck. i was a sheep i guess, but none of that stuff fraudci was spouting was true.

So many lies told by the biden administration it was pathetic, and they continue to lie about everything. they should all be in prison.
Unfortunately 100% true as we all have been lies to for a very very long time.

The difference is: if and when people realize we have been lied to in every way or just keep taking the matrix Blue Pill and follow everything they lie to us about.

I know some people had to take it to keep their job and to me that is just wrong. Making someone put an experimental drug in their body is pure communism. and like war criminals, those people that made employers do it should be prosecuted. pretty harsh i know but it should have never happened. The Biden bunch should already be sittin in prison.

If this drug was well tested it might be different, it wasn't. the big pharmacies were all in a race to put together some stuff to be the first to make billions of dollars off people.
Actually, it’s pure military.

What I find both sad and very worrisome is that so many people believe that the media, governments and pharma industry have the peoples best interests in mind... Even those who claim to not believe this still look to the media to know what's going on and what to do, trust the doctors and drugs with their health, and trust and do what the government tells them to do.

Governments and medical/pharma industry have their own agendas in mind and most of them are AGAINST the people, and they use and pay the media to make you believe and think what they need you to to keep hanging and doing what they tell you to.

It's a very big blow to come to the realization that we have been lied to about everything, especially by those we trusted the most, but it is also liberating and the beginning of finding truth. :)

I was a big doubter of the whole mask wearing and hand sanitizer being able to do much. However between the two, they did seriously do some good, no matter what I thought initially. Now maybe sanitizers and good sanitation helped more but I was sick during that time period not once. Neither was my attendant.

Normally being stuck in an aluminum shell with 20 snotty nosed children equaled at least a half dozen rough colds a year for both my attendant and myself.. And that was washing my hands and using hand sanitizer religiously. So really the mask and the face shield we were required to wear was the big difference. And we did not get sick once, so the mask and shield sure seems to have done something. Something changed... or else it was the most amazing coincidence.

And yes, I still hated wearing the damn things, try driving wearing fogged up glasses and shield in winter, you learn an entirely new way of breathing.
I probably have more hours of respirator training than anyone here. It’s a condition of my job that I’m Halt and respirator certified. I promise you N-95 and surgical masks will let small particulates, including C-19, in or out. I know plenty of people that got and gave the virus away while wearing masks. It is debatable whether wearing a mask limits the distance those particulates travel, but the thing about that is if your mom didn’t teach you to cover your mouth when you cough and not sneeze in people’s faces it’s unlikely you give a crap about a mask. The biggest thing masks did was allow people to virtue signal.

I probably have more hours of respirator training than anyone here. It’s a condition of my job that I’m Halt and respirator certified. I promise you N-95 and surgical masks will let small particulates, including C-19, in or out. I know plenty of people that got and gave the virus away while wearing masks. It is debatable whether wearing a mask limits the distance those particulates travel, but the thing about that is if your mom didn’t teach you to cover your mouth when you cough and not sneeze in people’s faces it’s unlikely you give a crap about a mask. The biggest thing masks did was allow people to virtue signal.

All I can do is relate my experience, believe it or no, the combination of prevention protocols radically changed the rate of sickness on the special needs bus, whether you wish to believe it or not.

One thing did not change and that was the kids covering thier mouths or not, they simply do not know the difference for most. They also did not wipe thier noses, stop coughing in your face, wash thier hands more or use sanitizer willingly.

Yet there it is, two people went from a cold every month or so to nothing fir the time period the protocols were required. And our experience was pretty much normal through the fleet.

Did I stop using masks and face shield as soon as possible. You betcha, but I also got a cold afterwards...

Last edited:
“Good Μorning America is brought to you by Pfizer.”
“Pfizer is proud to support the Oscars.”
“CBS HealthWatch, sponsored by Pfizer.”
“ABC News Nightline, brought to you by Pfizer.”
“CNN Tonight, brought to you by Pfizer.”

The media won’t bite the hand that feeds them...

Broughttoyouby.JPG

All I can do is relate my experience, believe it or no, the combination of prevention protocols radically changed the rate of sickness on the special needs bus, whether you wish to believe it or not.

One thing did not change and that was the kids covering thier mouths or not, they simply do not know the difference for most. They also did not wipe thier noses, stop coughing in your face, wash thier hands more or use sanitizer willingly.

Yet there it is, two people went from a cold every month or so to nothing fir the time period the protocols were required. And our experience was pretty much normal through the fleet.

Did I stop using masks and face shield as soon as possible. You betcha, but I also got a cold afterwards...
COVID prevention drastically reduced the flu. I think social distancing did most of it

COVID prevention drastically reduced the flu. I think social distancing did most of it

Yep, I don't say any one precaution did it, but overall the entirety of the prevention measures I personally had to endure, cleaning bus twice a day, hand sanitizer after every interaction, face mask and face shield at all times on bus, sadly little social distancing was possible on the bus, just no room to do so. It all radically changed sickness on members of the bus staff.

It even was part of my choice to retire for the second time. Bus drivibg was a nice change from computers but i was done. One I have no desire to go through such a thing again and second I simply enjoy not being sick every month or so. It made those sickness stand out more when they did not occur and poinlt a finger at thuer sources.

Last edited:
Government overreach……..this administration went to far telling you, you have to get the vaccine, there is only 2 people who ever told me what to do, my mom and dad, they both have passed so the left isn’t taking there place telling me what I can or can’t do, rant over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back