testtest

Why I EDC a 9mm 1911

Although I shoot 1911's better than their polymer cousins I don't like a safety on an EDC. A discussion for another day. However I have been trying to get over this and bought a Dan Wesson Bobtail Commander in .45 which is easy to carry. But my Kimber 9mm 1911 shoots really well and with 9mm 1911's you have the feed ramp which aids with JHPs. So I ordered a Commander sized Kimber Aegis in 9mm. 9mm ballistics have really improved and since I no longer shoot in competition I don't worry about making major.
I'm glad you are working on that safety problem.Like your choices.

I carried my TRP 45 all day yesterday IWB (in shorts) and it wasn't to bad. I might carry my full size a little more as warmer weather approaches. I have 9mm, 10mm, and 45 for my full size carry options. This was also the first time I remember carrying a full size 1911 IWB. I used a Versacarry belt and holster.

I carried my TRP 45 all day yesterday IWB (in shorts) and it wasn't to bad. I might carry my full size a little more as warmer weather approaches. I have 9mm, 10mm, and 45 for my full size carry options. This was also the first time I remember carrying a full size 1911 IWB. I used a Versacarry belt and holster.
I normally don’t carry my 5in IWB, but I do carry my Commander IWB, with a Galco Summer Comfort.

Back