testtest

why is this bullcrap happening..??

Old_Me

Ronin
i had ordered 2-10 round magazine from Natchez. the only place that had these magazines, for my new S&W M&P 45.

they cost me more than say MidwayUSA, and Midway refused to ship them saying that my state has a mag cap limit.....doh, i know that, and that these magazines can be modified.????

LIKE WTF, the OEM magazines with my gun, HAVE that release pin in the base plate, and they are still 10 rd mags.

anyway, off to Natchez. no sense arguing with Midway. i still spend tons of money with them.

the order was shipped on March 15, and has been sitting in NJ since the 16th......for no known reason(s)

this shipment is supposed to be turned over to the USPS, for final delivery..

thing is, do i pay the same price for 2 day delivery, as the price of those 2 magazines..???

or "best way FedEx"..????

at half the price..???

and it ain't like i had a lot to choose from, regarding shipping companies. they (natchez) say it right there in there customer service page, they ship via FedEx. why no other choices..????

to me, makes no sense to pay extortion prices, but then again, this is the umpteenth time this has happened, when packages go from 1 shipper (like UPS or FedEx) to the USPS........for that final delivery

that fool DeJoy, in charge of the USPS, needs to be removed.

Hi. This shipment was tendered to FedEx Ground on Wed 3/15/2023.

The post office is screwed up! If i mail a letter to my next door neighbor it goes from here to EL Paso Texas and then back here for delivery. Never heard anything so stupid.
Ever since the Post Office went on strike while working for the gov't (even through the rules state you cannot strike). President carter the wuss let them strike and become a seperate union while still working for Uncle Sam with all its benefits. Since that day, no one cares about how things are run, except for demands of more pay raises.

The post office is screwed up! If i mail a letter to my next door neighbor it goes from here to EL Paso Texas and then back here for delivery. Never heard anything so stupid.
Ever since the Post Office went on strike while working for the gov't (even through the rules state you cannot strike). President carter the wuss let them strike and become a seperate union while still working for Uncle Sam with all its benefits. Since that day, no one cares about how things are run, except for demands of more pay raises.
maybe it's past due time, to oust DeJoy and revamp the service?

i never had so many issues years ago. mail arrived on time, packages arrived on time.

i recall the postal service having parel delivery trucks, that took care of delivering the packages, don't you all..??

then "they thought", hey the letter carrier HAS to go to that house, why not load up his bag and break his back..???

MIdway's shipping has pissed me off the last 2 times I bought there, although last time the package actually showed up in a timely manner, it was just that their tracking still showed it was like 9 days total estimated shipping time. Natchez I haven't had problems with other than their shipping is high as hell.

Anytime it is shipped USPS "Innovations" you know it's going to be a goat****.

MIdway's shipping has pissed me off the last 2 times I bought there, although last time the package actually showed up in a timely manner, it was just that their tracking still showed it was like 9 days total estimated shipping time. Natchez I haven't had problems with other than their shipping is high as hell.

Anytime it is shipped USPS "Innovations" you know it's going to be a goat****.
now that's weird....they tell me something like 5-15 days shipping, but many times, i get it much sooner.

USPS is an absolute clown show. There is no real tracking and associated accountability; you just have to hope it shows up. If given a choice I pay a few bucks extra for UPS or Fed Ex the entire way.

USPS is an absolute clown show. There is no real tracking and associated accountability; you just have to hope it shows up. If given a choice I pay a few bucks extra for UPS or Fed Ex the entire way.
i know, but unfortunately if the main characters pick it up, and the is no other choice in the matter, they turn it over to USPS.

DeJoy (postmaster general) needs to be removed.

UPDATE:

i just checked the tracking, like for the 47th K time.....

it is on the FedEd truck for a delivery today...it'll be not be tendered over to USPS...

like WTH.......does FedEx have some sort of policy that IF USPS does not take the trailer load at a pre-determined time, FedEx does the job they were actually PAID to do...??

in any event, i finally get my 2 new 10 round magazines for mey new S&W M&P 45........

sheesh.......what would have happened if we had an apocalypse..?????

i'd have to use all my other 29 guns and all thier magzines and be left with a useless 45 with only 2 original mags..?????

Before you get too confident in your criticism of USPS, just remember that the Smith guy (who started FedEx) was told that his system would never work either.

My experience is that which shipping option is best likely depends on where you are. Around these parts, Brown is a pathetic joke. They don't seem to be able to find the consignee's location and misdelivered shipments are common. The other guys with white trucks are spotty, and have left stuff in the yard because it was too far to the porch.

USPS had transit time issues around the "pandemic" but these sure seem to have been cleaned up. What we have shipped has arrived at destination, and ultimately that's the most important thing to me.

A bigger concern for myself is the virtue signaling the woke elements of these companies are leaning toward. There is reason to believe that they are deliberately stalling or "losing" ammunition and firearm related items from flagged vendors. No reason for government to try to ban online purchases of these things if they can make it impossible for you to receive the order.

I've had shipments go from hdl to ups to fedex and finally to usps. 1 package being passed around. On some shipping info you receive it might not state how it's being delivered only how it's being shipped. It's stupid as ups just came, but package shipped ups ended up at the local usps. I think the term used is "smart post", but clearly it isn't! Call it what it actually is "stupid/lazy/inefficient post".

I've had shipments go from hdl to ups to fedex and finally to usps. 1 package being passed around. On some shipping info you receive it might not state how it's being delivered only how it's being shipped. It's stupid as ups just came, but package shipped ups ended up at the local usps. I think the term used is "smart post", but clearly it isn't! Call it what it actually is "stupid/lazy/inefficient post".
thing too is that if we ship by "best way", which is usally the cheapest, we are at thier mercy.

if we ship over night, or 2 day shipping, we are sometimes paying more for the shipping, than the product.

very important things to me, like say from Dillon, i ship 2 day, and pay that extra, cuz i want that Dillon stuff NOW, rather than to be sitting in a trailer in Kalamazoo.....or Timbuctoo..........

wow, i was a poet, and didn't know it..

Before you get too confident in your criticism of USPS, just remember that the Smith guy (who started FedEx) was told that his system would never work either.

USPS had transit time issues around the "pandemic" but these sure seem to have been cleaned up. What we have shipped has arrived at destination, and ultimately that's the most important thing to me.
we are OUT of the pandemic...and NO........nothing seems to have been "cleaned up".......there simply is NO excuse acceptable to not get our mail on time, or our packages.

i personally will not accept that BS statement.

thing too is that if we ship by "best way", which is usally the cheapest, we are at thier mercy.

if we ship over night, or 2 day shipping, we are sometimes paying more for the shipping, than the product.

very important things to me, like say from Dillon, i ship 2 day, and pay that extra, cuz i want that Dillon stuff NOW, rather than to be sitting in a trailer in Kalamazoo.....or Timbuctoo..........

wow, i was a poet, and didn't know it..
But, are your feet showing it as they are Longfellows

a poet and didn't know it as my feet show as they are Longfellows

just finishing what you started was all
oh...i thought it was a brand of shoe, and couldn't find it on the web.

but it does come up as a Hotel and restaurant in Saratoga Springs....

which confused the :poop: outta me even more

ok, SUCCESS, my 2 new S&W magazines finally arrived. FedEx asked thru thier survey of satisfaction, if i was satisfied with the delivery, and i said..NO, then they wanted me to explain, and man, did i ever, and i spared no words either.

in the end, telling them this was a bunch of BS, but mind you, i spelt out the words.

not that it'll ever get resolved, i suspect they will "circular file" my complaint.

my 2nd biggest complaint, is that these magazines? have a removable base plate JUST LIKE the S&W mags that came with my gun, and MidwayUSA would NOT ship me any, all cuz, "they could be modified".....well here's a news flash, why did Natchez sell them to me..?????

cuz they were LEGAL.........

i will still do business with Midway, just i'll not try and buy magazines from them, even when this insipid ban gets removed thru the courts, they just won't get that added sales from me.

in the end, these magazines were a gigantic PITA to order.

Back