testtest

why is this bullcrap happening..??

we are OUT of the pandemic...and NO........nothing seems to have been "cleaned up".......there simply is NO excuse acceptable to not get our mail on time, or our packages.

i personally will not accept that BS statement.
I'm a little confused as to how commenting that we have seen improvement is a "BS" statement.

I'm a little confused as to how commenting that we have seen improvement is a "BS" statement.
how can YOU call the continued USPS muck-ups as an improvement.>??

you a postal worker..>??? married to one..??

best friends with one..??

either that., or you live under a rock to think the USPS has improved, when not only me, but OTHERS have complained about the bad service, either here or at other websites..????

i suppose YOU were guaranteed delivery on a certain day, but as YOU tracked your order, YOU NEVER found YOUR items to be stuck at some other location rather than at YOUR local postal office, ready for delivery to you..???

prove to me, the USPS has "been cleaned up" as YOU say, over what many of US HERE have complained about..

and "fess up too", as to whether or not when i asked your relationship to Anyone at the USPS applies to you.

MIdway's shipping has pissed me off the last 2 times I bought there, although last time the package actually showed up in a timely manner, it was just that their tracking still showed it was like 9 days total estimated shipping time. Natchez I haven't had problems with other than their shipping is high as hell.

Anytime it is shipped USPS "Innovations" you know it's going to be a goat****.
It seems Midway ships through KC or STL. For my location KC = 2 days, STL = 5 days.

how can YOU call the continued USPS muck-ups as an improvement.>??

you a postal worker..>??? married to one..??

best friends with one..??

either that., or you live under a rock to think the USPS has improved, when not only me, but OTHERS have complained about the bad service, either here or at other websites..????

i suppose YOU were guaranteed delivery on a certain day, but as YOU tracked your order, YOU NEVER found YOUR items to be stuck at some other location rather than at YOUR local postal office, ready for delivery to you..???

prove to me, the USPS has "been cleaned up" as YOU say, over what many of US HERE have complained about..

and "fess up too", as to whether or not when i asked your relationship to Anyone at the USPS applies to you.
First, I don't work for USPS, but that doesn't seem like it makes any difference to you.

I gather that you have had bad experiences with them, but your bad experience doesn't mean that I have necessarily have had one. That goes back to my original post, where I said that in our part of the world the USPS is the most reliable option. We are currently waiting on a shipment travelling on FedEx that has been stalled in Commiefornia. This doesn't mean that FedEx isn't a better choice for others simply because they aren't real great for us.

My overarching concern is less about service (although that should be all we need to worry about) than the collusion between shipping services and the government. This unholy alliance is being established to make an end run around the second amendment. Government (and other institutions, e.g. credit card companies) will "encourage" these entities to stop handling firearm related items, thereby enacting a shadow ban on guns and ammo. "We aren't saying you can't own this stuff, you just can't get it shipped to you or a retailer. 😈"

Back