testtest

Why The Left Wants To Ban Guns

I stumbled upon this short video clip and I thought I would share this interesting point of view on gun control.

What's your thoughts on this theory?

Thanks for posting an on point video 10mm, Other things may come to mind?

What else will likely happen if gun grabbers got their way? - That is if they thought that far ahead?

When crimes, death and injuries rates drastically raise more in more areas because fewer can defend themselves? - If alive, they can only incarcerate so many until tax base can't afford them and objects to support of those detained. Who's going to pay for what because of who's harebrained ideas?

What will they do or expect when the huge tax revenue that used to be collected for gun sales and ammo suddenly disappears, substantially shrinks or is completely lost? It's by no means a tiny amount! -Obviously tax something else, but what next time?

History repeats itself? Those are only partial reasons why Alcohol Prohibition failed and was repealed - lost revenue, increased crime and fatalities.

Thanks for posting an on point video 10mm, Other things may come to mind?

What else will likely happen if gun grabbers got their way? - That is if they thought that far ahead?

When crimes, death and injuries rates drastically raise more in more areas because fewer can defend themselves? - If alive, they can only incarcerate so many until tax base can't afford them and objects to support of those detained. Who's going to pay for what because of who's harebrained ideas?

What will they do or expect when the huge tax revenue that used to be collected for gun sales and ammo suddenly disappears, substantially shrinks or is completely lost? It's by no means a tiny amount! -Obviously tax something else, but what next time?

History repeats itself? Those are only partial reasons why Alcohol Prohibition failed and was repealed - lost revenue, increased crime and fatalities.
Awesome breakdown!

He is exactly right. We have basically unfriended people and avoid family that is far left leaning, because when you try to explain these things to them about guns and about Hitler, they just can not seem to understand. It is like talking to a zombie.
It's like these extreme leftist are mentally self destructive and don't even have a clue what harm they are actually causing to themselves or anyone else in a free society.

Last edited:
I stumbled upon this short video clip and I thought I would share this interesting point of view on gun control.

What's your thoughts on this theory?

Very good article and very well said.
Only law abiding citizens know how ridiculous it is to take guns from them everyone else is riding the emotional wave of the current tragedies to get what they see as common sense laws.

But But California has strict gun laws. But But maybe someone should tell these bad people that it is illegal for them to have a gun.
How does the left respond? Take guns away from good law abiding people. SMH

But But California has strict gun laws. But But maybe someone should tell these bad people that it is illegal for them to have a gun.
How does the left respond? Take guns away from good law abiding people. SMH

While they are at it maybe the California politicians should make drugs illegal so there won't be any drug related crimes either........oh wait nevermind.....😜

While they are at it maybe the California politicians should make drugs illegal so there won't be any drug related crimes either........oh wait nevermind.....😜

I just told my wife that basically what they are saying is the speed limit is 75. A million cars can go by doing 75. But one person decides to go 100 mph and they want to respond by lowering the speed limit down to 30 mph.
I mean come on, I am not a smart man, but that is the most idiotic thing I think I have ever heard.

The video is spot-on, but there is also one other significant reason for politicians to disarm regular citizens. When the government monopolizes something, they are free to continuously raise the price with little resistance. The government wants to monopolize armed protection the same way they monopolize education and roads. While the rich will always get an exception (private schools, private security, etc.), the lower classes will have nowhere else to turn and will blindly accept increased taxes for schools, police, roads, etc. If you don't believe me, ask yourself when was the last time you saw your school or road taxes go down.

Even when cities vote to "defund" police, the taxes never actually decrease. The existing tax money is just sent somewhere else while new taxes are imposed to supposedly address the homeless crisis or provide more mental health resources. When crime inevitably rises after police are "defunded", taxes will again be raised to address the public safety crises. Not all politicians are obsessed with control. Some are just plain greedy.

The video is spot-on, but there is also one other significant reason for politicians to disarm regular citizens. When the government monopolizes something, they are free to continuously raise the price with little resistance. The government wants to monopolize armed protection the same way they monopolize education and roads. While the rich will always get an exception (private schools, private security, etc.), the lower classes will have nowhere else to turn and will blindly accept increased taxes for schools, police, roads, etc. If you don't believe me, ask yourself when was the last time you saw your school or road taxes go down.

Even when cities vote to "defund" police, the taxes never actually decrease. The existing tax money is just sent somewhere else while new taxes are imposed to supposedly address the homeless crisis or provide more mental health resources. When crime inevitably rises after police are "defunded", taxes will again be raised to address the public safety crises. Not all politicians are obsessed with control. Some are just plain greedy.
Well spoken!!!

1617227058228.png

Back